ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 160
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:00 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Once they're done it will be time to start all over again so they finish before 2016...
We're gonna get this mother done by Christmas.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Phobia could toast me better than anyone.
That sounds like a challenge :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 09:04 PM 12-02-2014
You can toast me Rausch.
Ok.

You buy though...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:09 PM 12-02-2014
WTF is with this 'toast' shit? Has SR suffered an aneurysm, or is there some joke I'm missing?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:09 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
That sounds like a challenge :-)
No you play nice. You better - I've shown nothing but support for you. Except my first week here - when you told me the Braves can lick your hairy asshole - or was that that Travis douchebag? IDK but very early on - you and I had a spat for about a week - WAYYYY back in 2005, I mean I hadn't been here a week, I don't think. It was short-lived and I'm glad we restored our relationship - it was a healing process that worked and we've lasted forever -

Our love is like a diamond.

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:13 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
WTF is with this 'toast' shit? Has SR suffered an aneurysm, or is there some joke I'm missing?
I am a non-conformist, sue me. I really just type and hope for the best, usually.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:15 PM 12-02-2014
No you play nice. You better - I've shown nothing but support for you. Except my first week here - when you told me the Braves can lick your hairy asshole - or was that that Travis douchebag? IDK but very early on - you and I had a spat for about a week - WAYYYY back in 2005, I mean I hadn't been here a week, I don't think. It was short-lived and I'm glad we restored our relationship - it was a healing process that worked and we've lasted forever -

You two should date, it was meant to be.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:03 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by :
Frosty the Snow Dane will eventually melt down again
baaahahaha
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 PM 12-02-2014

A lot of my relationships begin with spats. It's really weird. I secretly hated my best friend's guts for like, six months or so after I first met him in high school. Thought he was the world's biggest douchebag.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:51 AM 12-03-2014
A lot of my relationships begin with spats. It's really weird. I secretly hated my best friend's guts for like, six months or so after I first met him in high school. Thought he was the world's biggest douchebag.
Thank you.
[Reply]
Mav 01:06 AM 12-03-2014
My wife and i started that way. The first time i met my best friend who is also my son's god father we nearly fought. He was dating my sister at the time.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:55 AM 12-03-2014
12. Dane McCloud

Frosty the Snow Dane will eventually melt down again, but don't worry kids. He'll be back again some day.
Got excited there for a minute. Then I read it again. :-)
[Reply]
rico 03:09 PM 12-03-2014
I can't think of any other thread to post this in, since this is the only thread I remember discussing the mullet man shit. And I sure as shit am not going to create a new thread pertaining to it.

Anyways, get this. Remember in like July or so when I posted a few of the mullet man pics from my site? I think I was prompted to do so because a popular fishing magazine picked up one of my mullet man photos and used it for an advertisement, in which the tagline read, "Don't be like this guy. Buy our lures for 30% off today!!" The photo they used was this one:

Well today, something funny happened (has been happening all day). My wife received a text from a co-worker that asked, "is this rico?" and attached this photo:

She replied, "yeah, where'd you get that?" The co-worker said, "I randomly saw it posted on facebook. There are a shitload of people sharing the hell out of it on facebook right now."

I looked into it. Yeah...someone got that pic of me, in the mullet man get-up, turned it into a "Murican" meme and it has been shared all over facebook by hundreds of total...strangers. My mullet man may just be going viral.

I think it is pretty funny.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:13 PM 12-03-2014
Are those Billy Bob Teeth? If so, I know the guys who invented them.

This is what the ended up doing with their DDS degrees.

http://www.billybobproducts.com/
[Reply]
rico 03:23 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are those Billy Bob Teeth? If so, I know the guys who invented them.

This is what the ended up doing with their DDS degrees.

http://www.billybobproducts.com/
I think so...sounds familiar. Purchased them at Spencer's like 6 years ago.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 160
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 > Last »
Up