ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 152
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:15 AM 03-20-2011
notta
[Reply]
Saccopoo 02:44 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a audiophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.
Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

Fuck.

I better look to selling my 4k speaker cables before I either:

a: Hang myself from the shower curtain rod; or:

b: Quit Chiefs Planet
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 03:09 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

Thank you, Sac. I thought it was just me. When they say "p*dophile" it shows up as "audiophile."

It was a dark & uncomfortable thread - one of the Planet's worst. And now Dane is gone.... that just sucks.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 03:28 AM 03-20-2011
I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?
[Reply]
-King- 03:44 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?
Insecurity issues.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:22 AM 03-20-2011
audiophile

Awesome. Maybe the best word substitution filter ever. Subtle and hilarious inside joke. Bravo to whatever mod did it.
[Reply]
HMc 04:40 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

Hope I didn't cross the line there...............
What you've written could just as easily apply to Dane, TBH.
[Reply]
threebag 05:17 AM 03-20-2011
It's Pedobear! Google him.

See post #26, must be related to Pedobear.
[Reply]
threebag 05:20 AM 03-20-2011
Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

Hope I didn't cross the line there...............

No but Dane will be pissed you have him at 50yrs old.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:04 AM 03-20-2011
I wish you douchebags would cry some more over a full grown man acting like a child and leaving because he didn't get his way....

Deberg_1990 ....
Originally Posted by :
Hope you see him in another life?
You gotta be kidding me...
[Reply]
KC Jones 06:36 AM 03-20-2011
what a little bitch. Good riddance.
[Reply]
warrior 06:51 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Something is wrong when thats allowed to happen. Simple as that.

Good Luck Dane, hope to see u again in another life....

Then its not just me. :-)
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 06:56 AM 03-20-2011
I am so broke. If cotton was a nickel a bale, all I could do is run up and down the levee hollerin' "AIN'T THAT CHEAP????"

I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.

Dinny

sent from my laptop using HuntnPeck
[Reply]
HMc 06:59 AM 03-20-2011
how is the board "rewarding" anyone? or "driving" anyone away?

Dane left because he's a little bitch. This guy dished out vast amounts of shit to pretty much everyone that didn't agree with him 100%. Someone turns around, throws down some pretty school-yard name calling, and he takes his ball and goes home, crying that the mods won't ban the big meanies who hurt his feelings.

What a friggin pussy.
[Reply]
Over-Head 07:15 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues:
I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.
There's help avaliable for people like you
[Reply]
Page 53 of 152
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Up