ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 116
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
RustShack 10:47 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Iowa seems like a really kicking place.
:-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:47 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Its the same. But according to him she hasn't even hugged the guy.
If that's true, all this fuss was caused by a paranoid delusion.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:48 PM 04-16-2009
Its the same. But according to him she hasn't even hugged the guy.
Well in fairness I don't hug the chicks, I just put it in their butts and call it a day.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:48 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Don't move in with her though....you guys probably need a bit of a break.

hopefully the guy friend of hers isn't full of shit. Sucks you can't trust her man, i just hope you figure shit out soon.
Yeah I told her tonight after this whole deal I don't think I will be able to move in with her at least yet.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:49 PM 04-16-2009
Well in fairness I don't hug the chicks, I just put it in their butts and call it a day.
:-)

Brutal.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:50 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
If that's true, all this fuss was caused by a paranoid delusion.
Yeah but also, he claims that she left him and does like this guy.... so who knows. Its hard to say who to trust right now, because she says she doesn't and well obviously she hasn't left me.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:50 PM 04-16-2009
I guess it's not considered "hugging" if you pin their arms back so they can't move, especially if you don't get off your recliner.
[Reply]
Jenson71 10:51 PM 04-16-2009
Iowa seems like a really kicking place.
Especially Waterloo. You got me, Katipan, DTLB58, Rustshack, Holly, Preston, Iowanian is coming next week.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:51 PM 04-16-2009
Yeah I told her tonight after this whole deal I don't think I will be able to move in with her at least yet.
Smart move, hopefully things work out for you two, if not you'll know pretty soon anyway honestly.

Hopefully you can communicate more and vice versa...goodluck dude
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 PM 04-16-2009
Yeah but also, he claims that she left him and does like this guy.... so who knows. Its hard to say who to trust right now, because she says she doesn't and well obviously she hasn't left me.
Son, this chick better be really hot and really awesome in general to be worth all of this crap.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Especially Waterloo. You got me, Katipan, DTLB58, Rustshack, Holly, Preston, Iowanian is coming next week.
I'll go for Katipan the rest of ya'll I don't care to see.
[Reply]
stlchiefs 10:52 PM 04-16-2009
Yet? I just read all this shit and you are still leaving open the possibility of moving in with this chick? If this isn't all one big joke you need to get your head check man.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:52 PM 04-16-2009
Rape is illegal no?
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:52 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Huh. Katipan said she was coming this fall.

You people in Iowa need to learn how to achieve orgasm more frequently.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:53 PM 04-16-2009
I hate to say it but a couple people have said the breakup is long over due, lots of other people have told me I deserve way better than her, and someone even offered me $50 to break up with her by tomorrow.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 116
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up