ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ron Hughley no longer with 610 sports
Sure-Oz 09:24 AM 11-22-2019
@RonnieHSHOW: I am no longer with 610sports. Which means #ShowandVern is over. I want to thank everyone that helped me at 610sports, I've learned so much in my time there. To my brothers @JoshVernier610 @StephenSerda we had fun every day and am proud of what we did. Love you boys

I am hearing Vern on radio rn...so...
[Reply]
loochy 11:08 AM 11-22-2019
Who? Never heard of her...
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:14 AM 11-22-2019
Maybe they’ll can Fescoe next.
[Reply]
phisherman 11:27 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Maybe they’ll can Fescoe next.
That would be amazing. He has gotta be the biggest dumbass on KC sports radio currently. It was Kietzman before but now Bob takes the cake.

It's unfortunate because he seems to be a decent enough dude in person but his radio personality can go die in a fire.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:57 AM 11-22-2019
I actually kinda liked him when he wasn't being all political. Which was rare.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:02 PM 11-22-2019
I am really glad he's gone. At least once a week he would bring up Tyreek Hill. He says he stopped being a fan because of how the Chiefs handled that situation, because he said Hill shouldve been suspended for what he said to Crazy Horse. Vern is also an idiot.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 01:16 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I actually kinda liked him when he wasn't being all political. Which was rare.
When he first got the gig he was crazy about the Peters stuff. I'm fine having an opinion on it but he'd just continually bring it up. Got old. I thought the show was really bad at first and quit flipping over.

Then Soren moved and I think it's been better of late. Ron has some good energy. The show's shtick of in-fighting and complaining about the others performance never really worked for me.

He's a dude w/ a family and never did me any harm so hopefully things work out on his end personally.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:21 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
A friend of mine who actually likes that show is trying to argue he didn't get fired and got a better job.
I honestly don't know how that would be possible. I can see Vernier getting a post game show somewhere else, or Carrington getting promoted somewhere. But Ron The Show is horrible. I've always maintained this. Even worse than Fescoe, but Fescoe understands his audience a little better.
[Reply]
kcclone 01:44 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The 10-2 slot for sports talk on both 610 and 810 is complete shit... Unlistenable... They could put on static and it would be more entertaining..

Show and Vern were bad, but unfortunately they were 10x better than the guy on 810.

Somebody decent needs to be added at one of those stations in that slot.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:49 PM 11-22-2019
Carrington / The Drive...it's been growing on me the last few months.
as much as I used to like Petro at lunch time...I haven't really go into his show since he moved. Soren desperately needs to work on eliminating the long "uhhhhh"s / "ahhhhhhs" after ever 4th word.

I thought I'd be listening to Soren after the timeslot change...but find myself on 610 more on the drive home.
[Reply]
wazu 01:52 PM 11-22-2019
He was terrible. Still better than Fescoe, though.
[Reply]
-King- 02:04 PM 11-22-2019
Haven't listened to KC sports radio in years. Last time they had a good show was when Danny Parkins had the 2pm spot with Carrington. Carrington is ok but he's a clear B mic. All the other people suck. I don't know anything about Ron Hughley but I know that Vern is fucking terrible at talking anything other than royals baseball and u don't care about the royals other than when they're winning so he's useless 48 out of 50 years.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:05 PM 11-22-2019
I think Fescoe thinks it's Fescoe comedy hour; he thinks he's hilarious.
and even when he's not attempting to be funny, he's way too long and draw out and verbose for whatever 'point' he's attempting to make.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:08 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Maybe they'll hire Kietzman.
When the non compete clause is over, they will.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:12 PM 11-22-2019
Not surprised. His football takes were horrible.
[Reply]
sedated 02:17 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I thought I'd be listening to Soren after the timeslot change...but find myself on 610 more on the drive home.
Same, and I think it's because every time I turn on Soren's show they are talking about college football. I, personally, don't give 2 shits about college football.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up