ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody been vaccinated yet?
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:37 AM 01-12-2021
Any side affects?

I can go get a shot tomorrow if I want. Just wanted to see if anybody here was a zombie first.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:22 AM 02-14-2021
I wont get vaccinated.

Got Covid back in Nov'19. Body is immune to it.

Haven't been sick or had any symptoms since then, and I fly/travel all over the US about every other week for work.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:46 AM 02-14-2021
Where are you all getting your shots?
I live in Lee's Summit and one several registers but never get a word about getting an appointment.
Always a no appointment available
[Reply]
DaFace 08:27 PM 02-14-2021
The wife got her first jab today (teacher). Just a little sore so far.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:44 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Where are you all getting your shots?
I live in Lee's Summit and one several registers but never get a word about getting an appointment.
Always a no appointment available
I got mine in my arm
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:24 AM 02-15-2021
Mrs. Idaho got her first shot last Monday. She had some soreness/redness around the wound site, and her arm was a little achy, but otherwise she was fine.

We’ll see what round 2 brings next week. This will give 3/4 members of the household coverage - the twins had COVID in December. Just little old me left.

Since I’m an IT employee, I’m in 1B/Tier 3. Can’t wait.

My parents and in-laws are all in process of getting their shots. My dad, who is over 60, has a kidney condition, and moderate athsma, has already received both doses and had no side effects other than soreness/redness around the wound site.

Ice pack and some Benadryl before the shot are good ways to minimize the local reaction, for those wondering. I don’t think there’s an issue with taking Benadryl before the shot.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:24 AM 02-19-2021
I don’t have a computer at the moment, so someone else might want to download the data set and check it out. I got a message that vaccine deaths are being under reported in the news. I checks 16 by ID and verified, but the claim is that there are a lot more.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html
[Reply]
DeepPurple 10:44 AM 02-19-2021
I had my first Moderna shot last Thursday at Publix grocery store about 60 miles from my home. I had been on the Publix website at 6am five different mornings until I finally got appointments for my wife and my and the closest was in DeLand Florida.

The next day after the shot I played golf and was short of breath the entire round, I was constantly winded. When I got home I looked up side effects, and it wasn't until I got on the FDA website I found the side effect "difficulty breathing" listed. On Saturday I usually hang around the house and watch sports. I got up and ate and took a shower and went back to bed to watch TV, I felt very fatiqued. I'm 70 years old but still quite active.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:56 PM 02-20-2021
Just got home from receiving my second Moderna dose. Apparently the Moderna second doses have been causing more side effects than Pfizer. They recommended Tylenol and Advil before bed. We’ll see.

I’ll report back in the morning.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:41 PM 02-25-2021
Got the first shot of the Moderna vaccine today.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:58 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
Just got home from receiving my second Moderna dose. Apparently the Moderna second doses have been causing more side effects than Pfizer. They recommended Tylenol and Advil before bed. We’ll see.

I got my ass kicked after my second Moderna shot. Symptoms lasted almost 24 hours exactly and I was good as new.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:05 PM 02-25-2021
That soreness you feel in your arm is the nano-bots mutating your DNA. As soon as the government hits the red button the 5G towers will kick into action, mutating all of you into reptillian slaves.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:45 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:

The places down here are highly recommending to not take Tylenol or Advil. That they could lessen the vaccines impact and could possibly interfere with the replication of the RNA anti-bodies.

No studies on it yet. But, it doesn't take a epidemiologist to know that taking something that stops inflammation, while hoping those little RNA anti-bodies inflame and multiply. Might not be a good thing to be doing right after the shot. Does it matter enough to make a difference? Guess we have to wait until the scientific studies are done.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:47 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That soreness you feel in your arm is the nano-bots mutating your DNA. As soon as the government hits the red button the 5G towers will kick into action, mutating all of you into reptillian slaves.
I'm going to wait to see how many of you start growing assholes on the back of your necks and nutsacks on top of your feet before I decide if I'm going to go get these shots. Keep us updated, TIA.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:51 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The places down here are highly recommending to not take Tylenol or Advil. That they could lessen the vaccines impact and could possibly interfere with the replication of the RNA anti-bodies.

No studies on it yet. But, it doesn't take a epidemiologist to know that taking something that stops inflammation, while hoping those little RNA anti-bodies inflame and multiply. Might not be a good thing to be doing right after the shot. Does it matter enough to make a difference? Guess we have to wait until the scientific studies are done.
Tylenol/acetaminophen isn't an anti-inflammatory.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:03 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Tylenol/acetaminophen isn't an anti-inflammatory.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up