ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>IF Erving does well at LT
UChieffyBugger 06:32 AM 09-22-2019
Over the period that Fisher is out, Does that put Fisher on the trade block once the season is over? Cam is younger and would no doubt cost significantly less to retain than Fisher. And potentially the money saved could help to keep the likes of Jones or give guys like Ramsey a contract IF Veach decides to make a trade. Just something to ponder because having a decent O-line on cheap contracts could be a God send for this team moving forward when you factor in Mahomes's impending contract extension.
[Reply]
oldman 08:44 AM 10-08-2019
Take a chill pill, dude. While the optics weren't great, if Kelce and EB are OK with each other, then it's all good. None of us know what was said between them. Quit trying to make a mountain out of a momentary molehill.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:54 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Take a chill pill, dude. While the optics weren't great, if Kelce and EB are OK with each other, then it's all good. None of us know what was said between them. Quit trying to make a mountain out of a momentary molehill.
No!!..I'm calling out the hypocrisy of many of the fans now. IF Peters would have pushed Sutton like that folks would be losing their f#cking minds!!..and that's a FACT!!.. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:44 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
No!!..I'm calling out the hypocrisy of many of the fans now. IF Peters would have pushed Sutton like that folks would be losing their fucking minds!!..and that's a FACT!!.. :-)
You’re almost as stupid as Ubeja Vontell.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:09 AM 10-08-2019
No!!..I'm calling out the hypocrisy of many of the fans now. IF Peters would have pushed Sutton like that folks would be losing their fucking minds!!..and that's a FACT!!.. :-)

The difference is Peters and Sutton would not be hugging it out and Peters was a shitty locker room guy... He also can't play well... ask Rams fans...
[Reply]
OmahaChief 10:12 AM 10-08-2019
I think most are smart enough to see what you are really saying.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:17 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’re almost as stupid as Ubeja Vontell.
You were a d/ckhead when you were born, you were a d/ckhead on your first day at dumb school, and you're a d/ckhead now. Therefore your view matters very little to me :-) .
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:19 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
The difference is Peters and Sutton would not be hugging it out and Peters was a shitty locker room guy... He also can't play well... ask Rams fans...
Don't try and justify Kelce's behaviour. What he did crossed the line in a major way but folks want to brush it under the carpet because Travis is an "acceptable" bad guy. The double standards are ridiculous.
[Reply]
bobhill 10:19 AM 10-08-2019
Have they offered anything to jeff Allen to come back?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:21 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
I think most are smart enough to see what you are really saying.
What am I "saying"? That folks have double standards when it comes to Kelce and Peters? Yes and that's wrong?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:25 AM 10-08-2019
You were a d/ckhead when you were born, you were a d/ckhead on your first day at dumb school, and you're a d/ckhead now. Therefore your view matters very little to me :-) .
Qouted for evidence of filter evasion.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:03 PM 10-08-2019
Don't try and justify Kelce's behaviour. What he did crossed the line in a major way but folks want to brush it under the carpet because Travis is an "acceptable" bad guy. The double standards are ridiculous.
Stop already...

Here's the difference:

One hugged it out within minutes of the altercation, is a good team mate, a good positive presence in the locker room and ranked #1 at their positional in all of the NFL who plays 100% all the time.

The other would never hug it out after an altercation, was a bad team mate, a negative presence in the locker room and is ranked nowhere near the top of his position and who takes plays off regularly...

Also, one of them's fan base is very upset with their level of play and effort...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:22 PM 10-08-2019
What am I "saying"? That folks have double standards when it comes to Kelce and Peters? Yes and that's wrong?
God, you're an idiot. It's not an apples to apples comparison. It's not even close. And hint: the primary difference is not skin color.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:23 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Stop already...

Here's the difference:

One hugged it out within minutes of the altercation, is a good team mate, a good positive presence in the locker room and ranked #1 at their positional in all of the NFL who plays 100% all the time.

The other would never hug it out after an altercation, was a bad team mate, a negative presence in the locker room and is ranked nowhere near the top of his position and who takes plays off regularly...

Also, one of them's fan base is very upset with their level of play and effort...
Smh another load of crap. Firstly it's well documented that Peters was very popular with his team mates...so stop the bogus propaganda. Peters was an all-pro CB in KC and two years later we STILL haven't replaced him. Marcus threw a flag in the crowd and all hell broke loose...Travis physically pushes a coach in front of the nation and it's crickets? That BS and merely highlights a clear double standard...period.

Oh, and Peters helped his team reach the superbowl and kept the pats in check in the final...but hey.."Kelce is more important"..right? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:25 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
God, you're an idiot. It's not an apples to apples comparison. It's not even close. And hint: the primary difference is not skin color.
Did Peters put his hands on a coach smartass? And no-one mentioned skin color you clown.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:27 PM 10-08-2019
LOL yes like the line's issues lay solely at the feet of Erving and he's not had good games this season?!!..what an idiot :-)

I asked a question!!..it was not a statement dummy.
I think Erving is okay as a guard but he is below average at LT. Fisher can't get back soon enough.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up