ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>IF Erving does well at LT
UChieffyBugger 06:32 AM 09-22-2019
Over the period that Fisher is out, Does that put Fisher on the trade block once the season is over? Cam is younger and would no doubt cost significantly less to retain than Fisher. And potentially the money saved could help to keep the likes of Jones or give guys like Ramsey a contract IF Veach decides to make a trade. Just something to ponder because having a decent O-line on cheap contracts could be a God send for this team moving forward when you factor in Mahomes's impending contract extension.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:46 AM 09-22-2019
Irving getting his shit pushed in, along with most of the rest of our offensive line.
[Reply]
loochy 07:04 AM 10-08-2019
What a completely retarded thread
[Reply]
TEX 07:10 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
This.

He's also trading Kelce in another one. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:34 AM 10-08-2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 07:40 AM 10-08-2019
I hope Allen cockslapped Veach when he turned him down to come back.

Veach deserves it. Buttfucking moron. Allen was our best backup OL. Dirt cheap. Absolutely zero reason to cut him. Totally idiotic move.

Who the hell was going to pick up Ryan Hunter? Put him on the practice squad after he cleared waivers.
[Reply]
srvy 07:44 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Shame we fucked him over for DAT. All I can think is that muff in practice scared Toub and Reid.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:47 AM 10-08-2019
Dave Toub obviously has to much roster influence and once again we get an example of Brett Veach sucking at his job.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:05 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Shame we fucked him over for DAT. All I can think is that muff in practice scared Toub and Reid.
Didn't we release him to make room for Claiborne?

Where the fuck else is Jeff Allen going if he's turning down an opportunity in KC? Haven't we plucked this guy off his couch 3 other times?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:08 AM 10-08-2019
Looks like Allen has a bunch of f-you money saved up.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:11 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
LOL yes like the line's issues lay solely at the feet of Erving and he's not had good games this season?!!..what an idiot :-)

I asked a question!!..it was not a statement dummy.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:12 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
This.

He's also trading Kelce in another one. :-)
You mean the guy who just PUSHED a coach publicly? Ooops, Kelce isn't Marcus Peters so obviously that's OK!!! :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Looks like Allen has a bunch of f-you money saved up.
He did get a lot of money from Houston...
[Reply]
TEX 08:16 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You mean the guy who just PUSHED a coach publicly? Ooops, Kelce isn't Marcus Peters so obviously that's OK!!! :-)
Dude, everyone knows what you mean by that. You have deep seeded issues. Deal with them on your own time. Not here.
[Reply]
oldman 08:22 AM 10-08-2019
I'd cut Cam for a cheaper, younger, and more reliable T. I'm not saying he's worthless, but if he's the best we've got, we're in trouble. WTF is going on with Senat and Rankin? If they can't take that job away from Erving, why do we have them taking up a roster spot?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:32 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Dude, everyone knows what you mean by that. You have deep seeded issues. Deal with them on your own time. Not here.
LOL what did I "mean" by that? That one player got vilified by Chiefs fans for "misbehaving" and the other gets let off the hook after clearly crossing the line? Yeah, I'm obviously the one with the "issues" dumbass :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up