ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 33
« First < 222829303132 33 >
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:02 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Hey Gochiefs, go pay a prostitute for a bj. Its the worlds oldest profession and for a good reason. At least you can see how that feels.
I don't like wasting cash on momentary pleasures.
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:10 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
I don't like wasting cash on momentary pleasures.

Chalk it up as an experience. You'll always remember your first BJ.
[Reply]
tk13 04:14 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
No, it has to be guaranteed because I'm not interested in wasting time. You have to understand I have a geek's mindset about these things. It's for the same reason that I don't own any suits. I'll buy one if I ever need to go on a job interview for a fortune 500 company or something.
You're basically saying you're afraid to take that chance and waste your time taking that chance because you're afraid of failure, or you believe you are going to fail. I understand your mindset just fine, don't act like you're below me. I've been friends with people who were geeked out on Star Wars to people I guess would be considered jock athletes to people who go out and party every weekend.... don't act like you're some mystifying thing that is foreign to me.

Originally Posted by :
Meeting someone that I really care about? Ain't going to happen. I'm too selfish.

Yeah, in the past. If those girls had panned out I would have quickly learned it wasn't really worth it.
You don't know that. You can't always assume things. What if you meet somebody that has the same interests you do or at least takes a lot of interest in what you do? Then what excuse are you going to have? You couldn't ever be selfish then because they would be happy with the same things that you want....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:43 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
You're basically saying you're afraid to take that chance and waste your time taking that chance because you're afraid of failure, or you believe you are going to fail.
I'm not afraid of failure...I'm certain of failure.

Originally Posted by tk13:
What if you meet somebody that has the same interests you do or at least takes a lot of interest in what you do? Then what excuse are you going to have?
No way she's good looking. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 05:22 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
This is dumb. All of it.
I can't believe I've spent the better part of 20 minutes catching up on what I've missed out on. :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:33 AM 02-01-2005
I hope this thread doesn't wind up in the hall of fame threads.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 06:37 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
I hope this thread doesn't wind up in the hall of fame threads.
Yeah, cause then it'll just wind up becoming a big star and forgetting about the other threads....oh, that reminds me, I have to go visit my original friends sometime. :-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:57 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
I got out of this thread before any mea culpa was asked or granted from the contestants.

To say I'm disappointed (not surpised) at the lack of will in either of the contestants is an understatement.

This contest should continue.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:02 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
1. This is a facial hair growing contest between gochiefs and Slayer Diablo.
2. It runs through Dec 31st, 2005.
3. Longest facial hair on Dec 31st, 2005 wins.
4. This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
5. Winner take all. Winner retains personal naming rights for all time. Winner owns loser's naming rights through Dec 31st, 2006 or for one year from the date of the forfeit or disqualification. Winner collects the pot - whatever donations people throw into the challenge pot.
6. Both participants are required to post an update photo once a month. It must be posted by the last day of the month or you forfeit.
7. WilliamTheIrish is designated as impartial judge. His decisions are final

Please highlight the concession rules.
Thank you Mike.

I think any punishment is suitable for these two.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
This contest should continue.
Why? One of the competitors forfeited.

It's over one way or the other. If you want to screw me, get it over with.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:36 AM 02-01-2005
Watching gochiefs in this 200Meter Dash reminds me of the Southpark where Cartman pretends to be mentally challenged to win some money at the special olympics.........and then comes in last place.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:34 AM 02-01-2005
I like what you've done to the place.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:47 PM 10-06-2005
Bump for Jamie....and the noobs. It's not quite as funny as I remember it, but still pretty good.

I also nominate this for the Hall of Classics..... :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:53 PM 10-06-2005
Wow.

So uh, WTI said the competition should go forth, but you guys are saying that Slayer won. So, how did this happen?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:54 PM 10-06-2005
Slayer didn't win shit. His face was as bare as my ass.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 33
« First < 222829303132 33 >
Up