ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 33
« First < 212728293031 3233 >
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:31 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
OK, that's fair. But I certainly don't have one now, in any way shape or form.
Then cut the umbilicle cord and move on with your life.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:33 AM 02-01-2005
You are qualified to talk about it toward people who are like you. You and I are like apples and oranges. I haven't spent a second of my life chasing tail. Most guys in college and high school do their fair share of that.
If pining for a girl on the internet and flirting with her at work, her apartment, etc. doesn't = "chasing tail", I don't know what is....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:33 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Then cut the umbilicle cord and move on with your life.
There's no need to...and I don't have the means.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:34 AM 02-01-2005
If pining for a girl on the internet and flirting with her at work, her apartment, etc. doesn't = "chasing tail", I don't know what is....
I never flirted with her, and certainly not at her apartment.

I never even asked her out.
[Reply]
tk13 03:35 AM 02-01-2005
I've heard enough stories to know I probably wouldn't tolerate most women. I told you, I'm a selfish, greedy bastard.

I've survived for 23 years without a SO....pretty sure I can live the rest of my life without one.

I can cook and clean, too. :-)
That's a bunch of mumbo jumbo and you know it. You're just looking for reasons to try and qualify the fact that you're a little scared to go out there and show your hand. It's okay, you can admit it, you're not alone, no matter how much some of the people on here want to goad you about it.... don't worry about them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:39 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
You're just looking for reasons to try and qualify the fact that you're a little scared to go out there and show your hand.
I'm not scared. I just don't care.

I could go to a bar tomorrow night and attempt to get laid, but that's way too much effort for someone as lazy as me.

I'm too selfish to submit to the give-and-take that is needed in a relationship.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:42 AM 02-01-2005

I could go to a bar tomorrow night and attempt to get laid, but that's way too much effort for someone as lazy as me.

I'm too selfish to submit to the give-and-take that is needed in a relationship.
That's the biggest crock of shit I've heard a selfish dude give. I'm incredibly selfish. I just found women who were willing to put up with my shit. It's not that hard. I'm certainly no prize winner and I'm lazy to boot, but I've NEVER had trouble finding a woman.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:44 AM 02-01-2005
That's the biggest crock of shit I've heard a selfish dude give. I'm incredibly selfish. I just found women who were willing to put up with my shit. It's not that hard. I'm certainly no prize winner and I'm lazy to boot, but I've NEVER had trouble finding a woman.
Incredibly selfish but you have 3 kids....right.

Besides, you're better looking and alot funnier than me.
[Reply]
tk13 03:45 AM 02-01-2005

More reasons. You're not that lazy.

We're all selfish, but that's part of just being with other people in general, sharing a part of yourself and maybe not always being so selfish, and whether you will admit it or not there is a satisfaction that we all get from being accepted by our peers. You are not any more selfish than anybody else, you're just afraid that nobody is going to want to take what you have to give...
[Reply]
David. 03:46 AM 02-01-2005
If your advice is:
Don't let your girlfriend talk you into piercings....

I'll agree.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:48 AM 02-01-2005
You're not that lazy.
I am. The only way you could get me to to go to a bar and try and pick up chicks is if I could score guaranteed pussy with some hot chick.

I don't want to spend a dime on anyone else, either.
[Reply]
tk13 03:52 AM 02-01-2005
I am. The only way you could get me to to go to a bar and try and pick up chicks is if I could score guaranteed pussy with some hot chick.
Exactly, it has to be guaranteed, because you're worried about taking that chance...

And if you met someone that you really cared about, you would too spend more than a dime on that person. You don't even have to have relationship experience to know that, you just have had to really wanted someone, and you have...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:56 AM 02-01-2005
Exactly, it has to be guaranteed, because you're worried about taking that chance...

And if you met someone that you really cared about, you would too spend more than a dime on that person.
No, it has to be guaranteed because I'm not interested in wasting time. You have to understand I have a geek's mindset about these things. It's for the same reason that I don't own any suits. I'll buy one if I ever need to go on a job interview for a fortune 500 company or something.

Meeting someone that I really care about? Ain't going to happen. I'm too selfish.

You don't even have to have relationship experience to know that, you just have had to really wanted someone, and you have...
Yeah, in the past. If those girls had panned out I would have quickly learned it wasn't really worth it.
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:00 AM 02-01-2005
Hey Gochiefs, go pay a prostitute for a bj. Its the worlds oldest profession and for a good reason. At least you can see how that feels.
[Reply]
teedubya 04:01 AM 02-01-2005
Incredibly selfish but you have 3 kids....right.

Besides, you're better looking and alot funnier than me.
there you go, Phil needs an ego boost.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 31 of 33
« First < 212728293031 3233 >
Up