ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 33
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
well thank god. That's totally the point.
Hence why I only have a few. I don't play with them. They're like minature statues to me.
[Reply]
David. 01:38 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Hence why I only have a few. I don't play with them. They're like minature statues to me.
I think what 2bikemike is trying to say, is when you're about to post something stupid. Take a moment and think about it....
[Reply]
Phobia 01:41 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
I think what 2bikemike is trying to say, is when you're about to post something stupid. Take a moment and think about it....
If he were capable of recognizing a stupid post, he would have stopped long ago. It is extremely fortunate that I was able to recognize his shortcomings and limit his thread creation ability. If I took it a step further and limited his response posting ability, I think he would be a lot more careful about the shit he posts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
If he were capable of recognizing a stupid post, he would have stopped long ago. It is extremely fortunate that I was able to recognize his shortcomings and limit his thread creation ability. If I took it a step further and limited his response posting ability, I think he would be a lot more careful about the shit he posts.
I think this is the first stupid thread I've had in...months.
[Reply]
RNR 01:47 AM 02-01-2005
Read this tonight. Link to it. Print it. Read it tomorrow. Read it next week. Read it often:

If you ever hope to recover any sense of credibility or respect at ChiefsPlanet, you need to take personal responsibility. Stop deflecting onto other people as partially responsible for your choices. ENDelt didn't make you behave this way, I didn't make this a powder keg - you picked your path tonight. People are going to always push your buttons because you've exposed a weakness. You need to conquer that weakness and bury it before you can move on.
Phobia you have got a better chance throwing pebbles in the Grand Canyon to see if you can fill it up, than trying to reason with this fugtard. This jackoff can not interact with people less the saftey of a keyboard. Sadly negative attention seems to turn this twit on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:48 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
This jackoff can not interact with people less the saftey of a keyboard.
You are greatly mistaken. How do you think I held a job as a reporter for a daily college newspaper for two semesters?
[Reply]
Phobia 01:48 AM 02-01-2005
I think this is the first stupid thread I've had in...months.
Fair enough.

How about the next time you feel yourself being sucked into a stupid thread, why don't you take a couple hours away from the computer? Would that be wise? When you do finally obtain a significant other, you will eventually grow weary of her/him. Most people with a smidgeon of sense make an opportunity to take a break from their SO when the relationship reaches that point - it could be as simple as a trip to the store.... You, OTOH, have demonstrated that you would be one of those individuals who will stay at their SO until one of you is sent to the hospital.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:50 AM 02-01-2005
You are greatly mistaken. How do you think I held a job as a reporter for a daily college newspaper for two semesters?
That's laughable. You stalked the frick'n editor of the newspaper until she felt uncomfortable around you. Why would you even attempt to use that as an example?
[Reply]
RNR 01:50 AM 02-01-2005
A phone would be my guess, anyway **** off.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:51 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
A phone would be my guess, anyway **** off.
Nope. Although there's nothing like being cussed out by a coach over one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:51 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Y'know, I've been meaning to ask this since the thread started... but, damn my short attention span.

Why is the thread title "24 bet pictures"? Was the original planned laid out in a hijacked 24 thread? I don't recall.
12x2 = 24
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:52 AM 02-01-2005
That's laughable. You stalked the frick'n editor of the newspaper until she felt uncomfortable around you. Why would you even attempt to use that as an example?
I didn't stalk her at all....I wasn't fired because I posted about her on the 'net, either. Is that what you think?

As an example, it was perfect, because I had to interact with dozens of people face to face every day of the week.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:54 AM 02-01-2005
Umm, I have been playing with photoshop.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
So, because two of you were supposed to be growing facial hair for twelve months.... yeah, I guess that sounds like something Slayer would dream up.

Or, have I misintepreted your post?
Nope....you got it.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:58 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Umm, I have been playing with photoshop.
I think Zach feels left out of the facial hair bet. You want in, Zach?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 33
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up