ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3399 of 4902
« First < 2399289932993349338933953396339733983399 340034013402340334093449349938994399 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:41 AM 10-07-2022
How do both teams do this in the same game?

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:42 AM 10-07-2022
The hell with them. They had Elway and fell ass backwards into Manning. They can suffer forever! Oh, and their owners are shit. They will go through coach after shitty coach with those bargain shopper owners. It's awsome.

Not to mention FA's are not coming there and the good players they have will want out unless massively over paid.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:43 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No. sympathy. Zero sympathy. Not one shred.

You don't get to talk all that good shit about the upcoming season and then earn sympathy because it all imploded. And apart from any little kids in the stands who have never experienced a single playoff berth in their entire lives as fans, every single one of those douchefucks in the stands is STILL an entitled moron.

Until they realize that their franchise is not immune to the pitfalls of sitting in the tank for years and years and being Cleveland Browns-level inept and that they are not OWED wins or success simply due to what their team used to accomplish, I will continue to twist the knife at their expense.

And given who we're dealing with, that might take awhile for them to change.
Exactly this!! I remember all the entitlement, and nonstop barrage of shit we took when Peyton and the All Stars were in Dungver. And thus, I will relish in every ounce of pain their buffoon fan base has to offer! And right now…. There’s LOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS of pain!!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:44 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
How do both teams do this in the same game?

the near asymptotic change when russell has the ball in the red zone on 4th down
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:00 AM 10-07-2022
I hate the Broncos more than any other team and I was a fan in the early years when the division was the Chiefs, Raiders, and crap. I enjoy every bit of Bronco misery and ineptitude, but I couldn't watch that crap last night. I spent most of the game not watching because that was one of the worst football games ever played by anyone.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:02 AM 10-07-2022
Knowmo?
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:03 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowsho
FYP
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:07 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo?
No, I'm not knowmo. Watching the Broncos suck is awesome, but watching 2 teams suck as bad as those 2 teams last night is not entertainment. I want to watch a football team go through the Broncos like a Mongol horde going through a village of old men, women, and children leaving a trail of destruction and crying old women.
[Reply]
notorious 07:09 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

:-):-):-):-)
Richard Sherman hates Russell Wilson's guts.

Never forget. :-)

He was visibly pissed off again last night during commentary after the game.
:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:09 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
No, I'm not knowmo. Watching the Broncos suck is awesome, but watching 2 teams suck as bad as those 2 teams last night is not entertainment. I want to watch a football team go through the Broncos like a Mongol horde going through a village of old men, women, and children leaving a trail of destruction and crying old women.
Believe he was asking in general where jacka-- was this morning.
[Reply]
notorious 07:11 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
You have to go to the game day threads when games like that happen. It was probably the best non-Chiefs game thread I've ever been in.
[Reply]
TEX 07:27 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No. sympathy. Zero sympathy. Not one shred.

You don't get to talk all that good shit about the upcoming season and then earn sympathy because it all imploded. And apart from any little kids in the stands who have never experienced a single playoff berth in their entire lives as fans, every single one of those douche****s in the stands is STILL an entitled moron.

Until they realize that their franchise is not immune to the pitfalls of sitting in the tank for years and years and being Cleveland Browns-level inept and that they are not OWED wins or success simply due to what their team used to accomplish, I will continue to twist the knife at their expense.

And given who we're dealing with, that might take awhile for them to change.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
notorious 07:27 AM 10-07-2022
Tears are flowing like wine.

Originally Posted by :
This is utterly disgusting to watch. I mean I have witnessed self destruction, but tonight took the cake. You have a chance at 3 PTs and I get it you are frustrated you cannot score TDs but why throw a pass into nothingness to get picked and cost us the 3 pts, would have made a difference.

No timeouts and all you have to do is bleed clock and kick a FG. Nope, let's throw the ball and get it picked.

You decide to go for it on 4th and 1 and instead of lining up and slamming a guy in their for 1 freaking yard, you go for a pass?

I mean for me it's been 45 years and this is easily the lowest it's been because of the talent we supposedly have.

This loss was the most pathetic thing I have watched in all my years to be honest. Yes, there have been worse teams, but they played with more organization and passion than this team.

[Reply]
notorious 07:28 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by :
48 years here and this is so sad. I can’t help but laugh at this offense. Our defense is still really good but they won’t hold up all season with this inept offense.

This has gone beyond needing time to gel or time to learn a system. This play calling is predictable, unimaginative, and sad. I do think Hackett could be a good coach but he has to take a long look at himself and quit hamstringing RW. No moving pockets, no designed roll outs, loads of check downs and underneath routes.
:-)
[Reply]
neech 07:28 AM 10-07-2022
Trubisky>Wilson
[Reply]
Page 3399 of 4902
« First < 2399289932993349338933953396339733983399 340034013402340334093449349938994399 > Last »
Up