Page 558 of 4790
« First < 58458508548554555556557558 55956056156256860865810581558 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:26 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They pushed your "poop" in until Denver went headhunting...and had to wait until the 4th quarter, when the other team was gassed, to try and make a comeback. Only a missed 2nd FG and charity from the refs prevented them from losing. So yeah...keep lying to yourself.

The thin air has made that entire fan-base believe their team is "special" for years...until they get post-season games on the road.
What about the Super Bowl. The game on a neutral field (away from the thin air) where you were absolutely sure Denver would be exposed?

As for suggesting there's something wrong with Denver winning in the fourth quarter, I don't really know how to respond. That's how teams usually win.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:27 PM 09-19-2016
So..you didn't play NE in NE?..and won by a missed extra point?

The tard is strong in this one..

Brady would have made you his bitch without that thin air...it's why your entire fan-base was clamoring for HF.

Face it..your an idiot trying to pretend to be intelligent. Jealous worker bee syndrome...
Oh so the chumps lost? And Broncos won? And then went on to win Super Bowl 50? That's right, thanks for clearing that up for me. Now go out on your tin foil hat and bring up the same old BS you always do. Do it!! Be predictable!!
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:28 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
What about the Super Bowl. The game on a neutral field (away from the thin air) where you were absolutely sure Denver would be exposed?

As for suggesting there's something wrong with Denver winning in the fourth quarter, I don't really know how to respond. That's how teams usually win.
The super bowl doesn't count in their world, it was all fixed to begin with hahahaha!
[Reply]
manchambo 10:30 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
The super bowl doesn't count in their world, it was all fixed to begin with hahahaha!
All those teams are actually much better than Denver. And when Denver beats them by only a little bit it just proves that they are much better than Denver. It makes perfect sense if you belong in a mental institution.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:31 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, at least you have the injury thing... fight the good fight until everyone is 100% healthy.
I'm just impressed KC didn't have to resort to attempting to injure players....
[Reply]
New World Order 10:32 PM 09-19-2016
Nut FUmble is just crying for attention.

He should find some friends.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 10:33 PM 09-19-2016
So..you didn't play NE in NE?..and won by a missed extra point?

The tard is strong in this one..

Brady would have made you his bitch without that thin air...it's why your entire fan-base was clamoring for HF.

Face it..your an idiot trying to pretend to be intelligent. Jealous worker bee syndrome...
Just so I understand, are there fan bases out there that are not clamoring for home field advantage in the playoffs? I've always thought that advantages were helpful. Enlighten me if I'm off base here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:34 PM 09-19-2016
Look at the trolls..jerking each other off on a Chiefs forum...."amazing primitive study"- *spoken in a National Geographic narrative tone*
[Reply]
manchambo 10:35 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
Just so I understand, are there fan bases out there that are not clamoring for home field advantage in the playoffs? I've always thought that advantages were helpful. Enlighten me if I'm off base here.
Those other teams don't have air cheating on their behalf by virtue of its thinness.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:36 PM 09-19-2016
Look at the trolls..jerking each other off on a Chiefs forum...."amazing primitive study". *spoken in a National Geographic narrative tone*
This is progress. Even you realize the illogic of your claims provides no room for substantive response.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:37 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
The difference is you knew you had ZERO chance....
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:38 PM 09-19-2016
This is progress. Even you realize the illogic of your claims provides no room for substantive response.
Progress to what...infinite retardation?
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:39 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nut FUmble is just crying for attention.

He should find some friends.
Wanna watch happy Gilmore?
[Reply]
manchambo 10:39 PM 09-19-2016
Progress to what...infinite retardation?
You're getting there. Keep at it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 09-19-2016
You're getting there. Keep at it.
Nope..just watching this tragic display of vicarious desperation. I'm assuming you are the turd captain of this shit-boat? Congrats....oh look, a drain...bye bye tydbol man. *flush*
[Reply]
Page 558 of 4790
« First < 58458508548554555556557558 55956056156256860865810581558 > Last »
Up