Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:31 PM 08-13-2014
Jeez that donc D is gonna be shit once again
[Reply]
listopencil 05:47 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yup. They will allow more Points, Yards, Firstdowns...etc than KC
If our O and D were the same as last year I wouldn't argue the possibility at all. Last year the Broncos scored so often, and more importantly so quickly, that the opposing O's had plenty of chances to rack up stats and points. I don't know that change is coming but pre-season is hinting at it. Our O line should be able to run block much better with the present line up and just generally control the middle of the LOS more often than last year. Our D line looks improved with the return of a healthy Wolfe and the addition of Ware. We have some depth there too with guys like Marvin Austin. So we may not be as much of a passing team as we were while retaining that quick strike ability when necessary. They haven't played a single meaningful down yet though. This whole discussion is still juts farts in a bathtub.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:52 PM 08-13-2014
Oh, wait. Were you guys trying to make this into a shit talking thread? My bad;

OMFGBBQ Teh BroNcos are gonna unleash Hell on you! You will feel the doom of Mile High hoofprints all over your candy asses! You can't stop us, might as well not even show up, ehrmagerd our 7th string towel boy is gonna step in for Trevathan and become Rookie Of The Year because he will be surrounded with so much TALENT! HOO HAH! HOOOOOO HAH!
[Reply]
Simplicity 05:57 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:

OMFGBBQ Teh BroNcos are gonna unleash Hell on you! You will feel the doom of Mile High hoofprints all over your candy asses! You can't stop us, might as well not even show up, ehrmagerd our 7th string towel boy is gonna step in for Trevathan and become Rookie Of The Year because he will be surrounded with so much TALENT! HOO HAH! HOOOOOO HAH!
Lame.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:59 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
Lame.
Yep, just as lame as dumbasses making huge predictions about teams that they know nothing about.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:39 PM 08-13-2014
Yep, just as lame as dumbasses making huge predictions about teams that they know nothing about.
I predict this is Peytons last year due to a spinal injury which will lead to the Donkeys having the #1 pick for at least the next 3 years.
[Reply]
Simplicity 06:44 PM 08-13-2014
I didn't make any of those predictions so... Lame post... Again.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:29 PM 08-13-2014

Candy Ass... a slam that doesnt get its due anymore.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:49 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I predict this is Peytons last year due to a spinal injury which will lead to the Donkeys having the #1 pick for at least the next 3 years.
At least if we did we'd spend one of them on a qb...:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:07 PM 08-14-2014

It's hard to properly describe how dynamic Miller and Ware could be together without adding an expletive as an adjective.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 14, 2014

:-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 01:32 PM 08-14-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
At least if we did we'd spend one of them on a qb...:-)
No need. The next great white hope is Osweiler, according to
Herpe-Glioblastoma.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:40 PM 08-14-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:

:-)

[Reply]
listopencil 01:57 PM 08-14-2014
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
I didn't make any of those predictions so... Lame post... Again.
Why would that matter in the least? Lame. Again.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:58 PM 08-14-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Candy Ass... a slam that doesnt get its due anymore.
It's par for the thread.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:15 PM 08-14-2014
Can't wait to see TJ Ward get dicked in the open field by ol' Jaymaal this season!

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4783
< 1234 567814541045041004 > Last »
Up