ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 411 of 662
« First < 311361401407408409410411 412413414415421461511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
frankotank 02:50 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Bones jones got popped for drag racing which he swears was just revving his engine.

A day after being in court for traffic shit
of the 5 tickets he was written...not ONE was for speeding.
AND there is video of the exchanges....and the cop was a dick....so was bones....but the cop....exacerbated the situation.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 03:00 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
AND there is video of the exchanges....and the cop was a dick....so was bones....but the cop....exacerbated the situation.
Watched the video and I disagree. The officer did his job. If Jones hadn't been a dick, not have a laundry list of priors and also not on PROBATION he might not have gotten all five tickets. It is an important lesson especially for a someone like Jon Jones to learn. Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Jones is an embarrassment.
After Chandler's little synthetic pot episode prior to the CHIEFS game I think these brothers have some issues that need to be resolved.
Arthur should whop both their asses for general dumbassery.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:39 PM 03-29-2016
thats all fine and well.

are you saying bones isnt a dumb fuck?
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:40 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
Watched the video and I disagree. The officer did his job. If Jones hadn't been a dick, not have a laundry list of priors and also not on PROBATION he might not have gotten all five tickets. It is an important lesson especially for a someone like Jon Jones to learn. Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Jones is an embarrassment.
After Chandler's little synthetic pot episode prior to the CHIEFS game I think these brothers have some issues that need to be resolved.
Arthur should whop both their asses for general dumbassery.
he got put on probation the DAY BEFORE from what ive read
[Reply]
Sfeihc 03:50 PM 03-29-2016
he got put on probation the DAY BEFORE from what ive read
Not sure of the time line of his probation other than his hit and run accident from early 2015.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:52 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
Not sure of the time line of his probation other than his hit and run accident from early 2015.
Yeah I'm thinking the first article I read might be wrong
[Reply]
jd1020 07:02 PM 03-29-2016
Damn right. That cop was a complete dick. What kind of an asshole answers a belittling question like "How do you sleep with yourself?" with "Mostly on my left side. Sometimes on my back." Douchebag...
[Reply]
Sfeihc 07:28 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Damn right. That cop was a complete dick. What kind of an asshole answers a belittling question like "How do you sleep with yourself?" with "Mostly on my left side. Sometimes on my back." Douchebag...
I thought that part was :-). That is a smart ass answer to a smart ass question.
[Reply]
alnorth 09:01 AM 03-30-2016
Jon Jones' court date is tomorrow 8am ABQ time, so he'll have to spend another day in jail.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:30 AM 03-30-2016
Bones jones got popped for drag racing which he swears was just revving his engine.

A day after being in court for traffic shit
Jon Jones is an idiot.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:53 AM 03-30-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Jon Jones is an idiot.
Q
[Reply]
frankotank 11:48 AM 03-30-2016
thats all fine and well.

are you saying bones isnt a dumb ****?
no...I'm not saying that.

#1 - the cop is supposed to be in control and act the part of....hmm....let's call it...."the adult". so if somebody is being a turd....childish if you will....then it is the cop, who has been trained to deal with this kind of crap, and who is in charge of the situation....it is the cops duty to act as "the adult" and not lower himself down to the level of the turd in question. this cop completely failed in all of this. he was simply poking the bear....knowing the bear couldn't do shit about it. I personally know good guys who are good cops. I don't know this one....but I'll betcha he's a bag of dicks!

#2 - interesting how he first accuses him of drag racing....and then....like the dumbass he seems to be in this video....he denies he said it.

#3 - bones has showed me plenty of times that he's a turd.
UFC 199 - bag of dicks vs turd
[Reply]
alnorth 11:51 AM 03-30-2016
In other news, FOX fired Ariel Helwani. He will no longer appear on FS1 or their fight night shows.

He didn't get into the reason or criticize anyone because he didn't want to burn any bridges, and he still has a full time job covering MMA online, but everyone thinks the last straw was his interview with Rory MacDonald on his weekly online show, where they got into his contract and whether he will test free agency. The UFC didn't like that, and it also put FOX in a weird spot where MMA journalism was getting in the way of business (FOX doesn't want one of their employees in any way encouraging a UFC fighter to explore options outside the UFC).
[Reply]
jd1020 01:44 PM 03-30-2016
no...I'm not saying that.

#1 - the cop is supposed to be in control and act the part of....hmm....let's call it...."the adult". so if somebody is being a turd....childish if you will....then it is the cop, who has been trained to deal with this kind of crap, and who is in charge of the situation....it is the cops duty to act as "the adult" and not lower himself down to the level of the turd in question. this cop completely failed in all of this. he was simply poking the bear....knowing the bear couldn't do shit about it. I personally know good guys who are good cops. I don't know this one....but I'll betcha he's a bag of dicks!

#2 - interesting how he first accuses him of drag racing....and then....like the dumbass he seems to be in this video....he denies he said it.

#3 - bones has showed me plenty of times that he's a turd.
UFC 199 - bag of dicks vs turd
The cop literally calls him "sir" throughout the entire confrontation and you think he stooped to Jones' level. Man, you are some kind of stupid.
[Reply]
alnorth 05:13 PM 03-30-2016
UFC 200

Main Event: McGregor-Diaz 2 (170)

Also announced (not sure if co-main): Aldo-Edgar 2 (145 ic)
[Reply]
Page 411 of 662
« First < 311361401407408409410411 412413414415421461511 > Last »
Up