Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:18 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The Packers game is the only one that comes to mind as far as winning games they shouldn't.... I think they've beaten 3 playoff teams in the past 3+ seasons, and Cassel didn't start two of those (he beat the 7-9 Seahawks).

There have been surprises, like the MNF game vs the Chargers, and the 2010 game vs the 49ers... but none of those teams ended up being anything more than mediocre (and the Saints this year, but they're a mess).
Though they didn't make it to the playoffs, the steelers win of 2009 and last year's win over the bears were definitely out of left field.
[Reply]
Munson 02:18 PM 10-02-2012
Somebody needs to bring their digital SLR and zoom lens to the game and take some pics of this glorious banner flying over Arrowhead.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:19 PM 10-02-2012
Need more media outlets on this shit pronto tanto!!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:21 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Though they didn't make it to the playoffs, the steelers win of 2009 and last year's win over the bears were definitely out of left field.
Didn't think about the Steelers game... didn't Forte get hurt early in the game vs the Bears, and they were also starting some scrub at QB? Sure, that 30 yard hail mary was a huge surprise, but someone had to win...
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:22 PM 10-02-2012
Didn't think about the Steelers game... didn't Forte get hurt early in the game vs the Bears, and they were also starting some scrub at QB? Sure, that 30 yard hail mary was a huge surprise, but someone had to win...
No Forte and they had Caleb Hanie at QB.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:23 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
No Forte and they had Caleb Hanie at QB.
I turned on that game about 5 minutes before the Chiefs' TD and then didn't watch the 2nd half... awesome game! :-)
[Reply]
SPATCH 02:29 PM 10-02-2012
Here is a link to the discussion on Reddit in the NFL subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...iefs_fans_are/

It is mostly uninformed nonsense from fans of other teams, which is kinda to be expected.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:34 PM 10-02-2012
I turned on that game about 5 minutes before the Chiefs' TD and then didn't watch the 2nd half... awesome game! :-)
I watched it in person. Holy shit, it was like watching a pair of qualdriplegics having a tickle fight. The only good thing was the widespread look of nausea on the faces of thousands of formerly-arrogant Bears fans as they realized they were going to lose to..... us.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:42 PM 10-02-2012
If Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, and Matt Cassel get hurt in some bizarre pre-game on field collision, watch out, we may have a game on Sunday.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:45 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by the_spatula:

It is mostly uninformed nonsense from fans of other teams, which is kinda to be expected.
I can't read any of that without feeling my blood beginning to boil.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:45 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I would agree with you. I'll give Clark the benefit of the doubt. If Pioli gets an extension after this mess, unless he does some serious damage control, we can start to question him.

I still have this glimmer of hope that Clark knows this is a problem and that Pioli is skating on thin ice.

And I disagree that this won't work. The Chiefs have had some bad teams before, but their fans are the loyalest of loyal. For it to have sunk this low... it's not good. Pioli is too egotistical not to notice. And Hunt is just not used to Chiefs' fans reacting negatively.
I think it's already working. All of a sudden Quinn is getting snaps with the 1's? Yeah. Not this. Just coincidence...
[Reply]
luv 02:47 PM 10-02-2012
Looks like I'm going to the game Sunday. I'll make sure to get pictures.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:48 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by the_spatula:

Lawlz @ the one dude who points out the Chiefs have lead in time of possession and first downs. Wonder if that dumbass has ever heard of garbage time?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:52 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I think it's already working. All of a sudden Quinn is getting snaps with the 1's? Yeah. Not this. Just coincidence...
If this benches Cassel all your sig lines are belong to PR Capone.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:57 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I want Quinn to play the Ravens... I would love nothing more than watching his garbage ass get destroyed by their D...

Would make the game quite enjoyable. Please Cassel, fuck up so bad that you get pulled so we can watch Quinn get raped...

Fuck Quinn, a pure garbage shit QB.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 603
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159559 > Last »
Up