Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 09:13 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Maybe I'm a retard but I didn't think it prudent to post information about a strategic partner's check bouncing before you figured out what happened. I just soft-removed them for what I perceived to be the good of SOC but if you insist on blasting them in a public forum, have at it.
IIRC, I said it was returned. It could have been returned for any number of reasons... not only lack of funds. I appreciate the effort you have put into making SOC a success but I would rather not be censored because you perceive something to be for the benefit of SOC. Either come to Marty or I and we can either police ourselves or ask that you use your modly powers for something or other.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:18 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by scott free:
Agreed on every point, but still, its always a little sad to see a good guy fail so miserably.
He made millions by failing. Fuck him.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:20 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
IIRC, I said it was returned. It could have been returned for any number of reasons... not only lack of funds. I appreciate the effort you have put into making SOC a success but I would rather not be censored because you perceive something to be for the benefit of SOC. Either come to Marty or I and we can either police ourselves or ask that you use your modly powers for something or other.
Disagree with everything you've said but I'm not doing this with you ever again. It's not good for anybody.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:24 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
He made millions by failing. **** him.
I know man, its always hard to feel too bad for a multi-millionaire... but i atleast bet he wanted to earn that money, he wanted to put a winner together... he just simply cant, he doesnt have the overarching vision that a HC needs.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:26 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Disagree with everything you've said but I'm not doing this with you ever again. It's not good for anybody.
I'm not sure what I said that you could disagree with. Also, I'm really being rather pleasant about this... I'm not all caps'ing or calling you my favorite pet name.

Can the previous posts be restored or are they gone for good?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:28 PM 12-11-2012
Please don't get a divorce!
[Reply]
C-Mac 09:42 PM 12-11-2012
I'm not sure what I said that you could disagree with. Also, I'm really being rather pleasant about this... I'm not all caps'ing or calling you my favorite pet name.

Can the previous posts be restored or are they gone for good?
Just my opinion, but I don't think that posting that kind of information was the wisest thing to do. It might be best to let it go away.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:48 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by C-Mac:
Just my opinion, but I don't think that posting that kind of information was the wisest thing to do. It might be best to let it go away.
Perhaps but that is for SOC to decide... not a CP mod.
[Reply]
C-Mac 09:50 PM 12-11-2012
Just my opinion.... :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:54 PM 12-11-2012
Don't go Pioli on us, he's just making a suggestion.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:55 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
LOL... nevar.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:01 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
it does seem to be a prudent thing to do. Just my two cents from the outside looking in through the glass.
[Reply]
go bo 10:26 PM 12-11-2012
yep...
[Reply]
bowener 10:33 PM 12-11-2012
Can the next banner be, " FIRE P-fuck it we give up too..."
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:38 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
Can the next banner be, " FIRE P-**** it we give up too..."
:-) :-)
[Reply]