ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 141
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
2112 09:15 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
She is a curious being, I have had a couple run ins with her regarding, of all things, Iran. She either now thinks I am a CIA agent being paid to spread disinformation about Iran, or thinks I bias due to running contracts for the CIA. While touting bad information from her favorite website who has a story about Iran and how they are super innocent written by, gasp, former CIA agent.

The way her brain works is truly a mystery and it was 100% bad trading.

P.S
The story of her calling the sheriff on the landscaping crew might be the best story I have ever read on this website.
Wait, you didn’t hear about her attempt to make a citizen’s arrest? :-)

She’s admitted to having 20-25 folders, yes folders of screen shots from posters on this site that she considers a threat to her well being.

1) if somebody actually made such a folder, why would you say so? I’d be embarrassed.

2) she is a Patriots Bucs fan that doesn’t talk about football, just politics. Her team is in the Super Bowl for the first time in 20 years and....crickets.

3) she has 130,000 posts on this site :-) and considers me one of her stalkers.
[Reply]
burt 09:24 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:

We all do.
[Reply]
2112 10:34 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
We all do.
I want some wings god damnit!! By the way nice Chiefs smock and Chef hat you got.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:41 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Wait, you didn’t hear about her attempt to make a citizen’s arrest? :-)

She’s admitted to having 20-25 folders, yes folders of screen shots from posters on this site that she considers a threat to her well being.

1) if somebody actually made such a folder, why would you say so? I’d be embarrassed.

2) she is a Patriots Bucs fan that doesn’t talk about football, just politics. Her team is in the Super Bowl for the first time in 20 years and....crickets.

I got to read her citizen’s arrest post on the Hispanic work crew right as she made it, I don’t know if she ever addressed it after everyone started making fun of her.

I had no idea about the folder screenshot collection, that is amazing. The more I learn about how squirrel shit she is, the more I want to hear stories about her, like a fireside storytelling time.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:39 PM 02-01-2021
I got to read her citizen’s arrest post on the Hispanic work crew right as she made it, I don’t know if she ever addressed it after everyone started making fun of her.

I had no idea about the folder screenshot collection, that is amazing. The more I learn about how squirrel shit she is, the more I want to hear stories about her, like a fireside storytelling time.
Gonna need some links to these posts.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:47 PM 02-01-2021
She is a curious being, I have had a couple run ins with her regarding, of all things, Iran. She either now thinks I am a CIA agent being paid to spread disinformation about Iran, or thinks I bias due to running contracts for the CIA. While touting bad information from her favorite website who has a story about Iran and how they are super innocent written by, gasp, former CIA agent.

The way her brain works is truly a mystery and it was 100% bad trading.

P.S
The story of her calling the sheriff on the landscaping crew might be the best story I have ever read on this website.
Let's get some linkage!
[Reply]
In58men 12:57 PM 02-01-2021
Dustin Diamond?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:52 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Just saw this. One of the best posts that I have ever seen on this board or any other!!

Believe it! And live it! You will never be sorry that you did.
I have taken that advice and run with it... and the last three months have been the best of my entire life. Welcomed our son into the world in October and haven't looked back. He's already smiling, happy, and just so excited to be a part of everything his Mom and I are a part of -- he feels like a part of the family already.

I realized I haven't posted since the weekend before he was born. A planeteer actually reached out to me to check in which was very kind. Also amazed he is already seeing his first KC Super Bowl this weekend!
[Reply]
2112 06:10 AM 02-09-2021
GoBo? The weed smoking old man. Did something happen to him?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:24 PM 02-09-2021
DJsLeftNut
Onthewarpath
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:25 PM 02-09-2021
DJ took a sabbatical after the first Bills game.

Not sure about OTWP
[Reply]
CanadaKC 04:26 PM 02-09-2021
JoeSeahawk?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:31 PM 02-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
DJsLeftNut
Onthewarpath
I bet DJLN just has some big money case he's working on, actually earning those big lawyer bucks for once instead of posting here all day

OTWP still pops in, but not like he used to... just a hunch, but it seems like maybe the political climate got to him a little bit
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 04:39 PM 02-09-2021
Originally Posted by CanadaKC:
JoeSeahawk?
I still hang out, mostly lurk these days. still get some good laughs from this place!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:44 PM 02-09-2021
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
I still hang out, mostly lurk these days. still get some good laughs from this place!
Its just not quite the same since the days of being division rivals, is it?
[Reply]
Page 70 of 141
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up