ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 462 of 791
« First < 362412452458459460461462 463464465466472512562 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:21 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I’d be really pissed if I was a Colts fan. They should have been players for Bell.
Naaaaah.

Most knew all along the Jets would sign him. Because only bad teams pay RB's top dollar.
[Reply]
Best22 12:21 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Browns and Rams sure make it look that easy.

And for the Rams it parlayed into a SB appearance.
Ramsey is better than Peters was

It’d take more than a 2 and a 4
[Reply]
O.city 12:22 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clowney is so overrated man.
You guys want a 43 DE.

Well, there aren't many in the league better. He's a fucking stud.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:22 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
This years first to the Texans for Clowney, resign him.

A 2nd and a fourth to the Jags for Ramsey.

I just fixed the star power on the defense.
Jesus mother of fuck, you paying these guys in monopoly money?

So help me God if we trade Dee Ford for next year's 2nd and then give up this year's 1st for the privilege of paying Clowney I swear to Christ I will burn Arrowhead down.

Or at least start a small fire in the parking lot.

You cannot be serious with this lunacy, right?

1 year. you've given us 1 year. And if we don't win it all, we'll suck for the next 5. Shit, if we DO win it all, we'll suck for the next 5.

Everyone wants to talk about Jones, Fuller and Hill and everyone's kinda ignoring the fact that Mitchell Schwartz has 2 years left on his deal and could probably demand double his present cap figure on the open market. Fisher would be in line for a 4-5 million raise.

Seriously, the wheels are wobbling all over this little apple cart of ours and you'd burn a 1st and a 2nd for the opportunity to fry our salary cap for the foreseeable future?

Nah, you're trolling with that one...
[Reply]
Jerm 12:22 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:

Would take a 1st to even start the conversation....
[Reply]
O.city 12:22 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:

Ok, 2 2nds.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:23 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well the good news is that if a player costs money to retain, you evidently only need to surrender a 2nd round pick the following season to acquire him, even if he's coming off an elite season. And frankly the Jags and their fans would be idiots to not be elated at that return.

So everything's coming up Veach, right?
We really comparing Dee Ford and Jalen Ramsey? C’mon, DJ.

One guy is super young and has the ability to be the best CB in football with two more rookie deal years available. The other has had one really good season and really poor injury history at 28 years old, immediately needing a new contract.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:23 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yeah you really think the Jags are trading Ramsey for a 2nd and a 4th.....?

Ok.
Pro-bowl corners with a bad attitude and 2 years left on their deal are only worth a 2nd in the following season's draft and the Jags should be happy to get even that much for them.

Are you new here?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:24 PM 03-13-2019
:-) The Texans have to despise us by this point. They ain't doing shit with us
[Reply]
Jerm 12:24 PM 03-13-2019
Pro-bowl corners with a bad attitude and 2 years left on their deal are only worth a 2nd in the following season's draft and the Jags should be happy to get even that much for them.

Are you new here?
:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:24 PM 03-13-2019
Yeah you really think the Jags are trading Ramsey for a 2nd and a 4th.....?

Ok.
Maybe a 2nd and 3rd. IDK. I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

Personally, i don't think they're in "Win-Now" mode just because they signed Foles.

They have two #1's at corner effectively.

Never know...they might let one go....
[Reply]
O.city 12:24 PM 03-13-2019
Jesus mother of ****, you paying these guys in monopoly money?

So help me God if we trade Dee Ford for next year's 2nd and then give up this year's 1st for the privilege of paying Clowney I swear to Christ I will burn Arrowhead down.

Or at least start a small fire in the parking lot.

You cannot be serious with this lunacy, right?

1 year. you've given us 1 year. And if we don't win it all, we'll suck for the next 5. Shit, if we DO win it all, we'll suck for the next 5.

Everyone wants to talk about Jones, Fuller and Hill and everyone's kinda ignoring the fact that Mitchell Schwartz has 2 years left on his deal and could probably demand double his present cap figure on the open market. Fisher would be in line for a 4-5 million raise.

Seriously, the wheels are wobbling all over this little apple cart of ours and you'd burn a 1st and a 2nd for the opportunity to fry our salary cap for the foreseeable future?

Nah, you're trolling with that one...
Nope. Totally straight faced.

Why can't they do it? You're gonna have to draft a develop to replace someone. May as well try to get a head start.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:25 PM 03-13-2019
Would take a 1st to even start the conversation....
naaaaaah.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:25 PM 03-13-2019
You are worth what the market says you are worth.

Some teams were willing to give up a ton for Mack. Few wanted anything to do with Ford or Peters.
[Reply]
O.city 12:25 PM 03-13-2019
Yeah, a 2nd and a 4th was the best the Chiefs could get for a malcontent with 2 years left on his rookie deal.

Isn't that what Ramsey is?
[Reply]
Page 462 of 791
« First < 362412452458459460461462 463464465466472512562 > Last »
Up