ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 386
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
vailpass 02:08 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Does anyone have information about the Iron Bank? I would use my dragons to burn that place to a cinder...and take their gold.

No money, no army...
Do you ever have a rational thought ?
[Reply]
Frazod 02:19 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
They fucked up by only having 13 episodes left in the show. Everything is on fast forward right now and it's just all running together.
I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. Shit's moving right along now. I kind of like it.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:17 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. Shit's moving right along now. I kind of like it.
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I'm definitely ready for shit to just get done. On the other, it definitely doesn't seem as cohesive as it did when they had GRRM's books to work off of. There are just a ton of "Oh, so that happened" kinds of things going on.
You can come up with plenty of other examples. Can you try really hard and come up with an explanation for each of those in the REALM of possibility? Sure, but they're all pretty hard to buy.

So again, I'm glad we're getting it done, but I do think in the imaginary world where all the books were done first (or ever), the show would have been stronger.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:21 PM 07-31-2017
On the other hand, I do like the plot trick (I think) they're doing with Sam. I was worried they were just going to say "Oh, you're awesome! Here's access to all of our top secret books!"

Instead, he's assigned to do very time-consuming, menial work (which makes sense). That just happens to be meticulously reading (and copying) a giant stack of books.

Any wagers that he discovers something important in those books?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:31 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I'm gonna flip shit if Qyburn's ballista one shots a dragon.
It's going to happen and you know it. They haven't been subtle about it thus far in the season.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:37 PM 07-31-2017
Obviously a small thing, but I did chuckle at the lack of post-surgery physical therapy offered to Jorah. That's the deer antler spray of balms Sam made. He should open an outpatient clinic for greyscale.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:06 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
On the other hand, I do like the plot trick (I think) they're doing with Sam. I was worried they were just going to say "Oh, you're awesome! Here's access to all of our top secret books!"

Instead, he's assigned to do very time-consuming, menial work (which makes sense). That just happens to be meticulously reading (and copying) a giant stack of books.

Any wagers that he discovers something important in those books?
He's absolutely going to find something.

Anyone catch littlefinger's eyebrow raise when the maester at winterfel mention maester Luwin kept records of all the raven messages?
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:15 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Do you ever have a rational thought ?
Have you ever had an independent/original thought?

Your posts are always brimming with such insight...:-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:03 PM 07-31-2017
....and goddamn do I wish Lena Headey would storm into my room, drop my pants and shove all 3'' of my erect dick in her mouth like she did to Jaime in this episode.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:45 PM 07-31-2017
I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:50 PM 07-31-2017
Thanks DT. I'm sure I couldn't handle the temptation. I'm an addict.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:04 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The time spent on Varys pledging his loyalty to Dani cemented that he was going to betray her somehow.
Yep, absolutely this. He'll betray Dany and hand Tyrion back to Cersei, but Jaime will intervene on Tyrion's behalf after having his talk with Lady Olenna (I'm guessing).
[Reply]
Bowser 07:06 PM 07-31-2017
I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
People are assholes for spoiling this shit for no other reason than to spoil it. Thanks for not linking to any of it.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:22 PM 07-31-2017
Well I went and looked it up since you mentioned it.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RustShack 07:51 PM 07-31-2017
Highgarden was already a part of Danny's cause when she sent troops to Casterly Rock, and Highgardens troops with the Dornish and Greyjoys.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 386
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up