ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 379
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:23 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by John Dowd:
Ah yes, a scheme that the Chiefs will not be able to stop. You aren't just gonna be able to stack the box vs us like you did against the Titans. The Titans running game is completely different.

Our system can make any fast RB succeed because it's not based on individual talent. We're gonna have so many open holes with speedy RB's running through them that it doesn't really matter who the RB is. Just ask the Packers line how much fun they had stopping us.

Check our stats on D when our team is fully healthy vs that little stint when we had all of our injuries on D and then come back and tell me why I'm worried. I might sound a bit brash but it's really just confidence.

I think the Chiefs are good I just feel like the 49ers are the overall better team and it will show. We can win this game with our offense and defense. Chiefs are not shutting our offense down in this game. Not with Shanny using the full playbook.

We're not some mediocre AFL team. We are lethal from both sides of the ball
We barely stacked the box against the Titans dipshit. You’re literally just spitting out buzz phrases with no knowledge whatsoever.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:24 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
Thanks for caring about me friend.

Bottom Line is both fan bases will be shocked in whatever happens Sunday. We can easily shut down Mahomes and y’all would be surprised. On the flip side Mahomes may dismantle us in which case we’ll be surprised.
I'm not surprised at anything you guys do.

I watched the Baltimore/SF game, both games you played against Seattle, the NO game and both playoff games.

You have a good team. Seattle got robbed week 17, but whatever. You all had problems shutting down Jackson and Wilson. And didn't really come close to shutting down Brees, who's a veritable fucking statue.

You aren't shutting down Mahomes. Dude is on a fucking MISSION.

Good luck, friend.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:24 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love 49ers fans acting like they dealt with so much adversity in regards to injuries.

Did Bosa get hurt? Buckner? Sherman? Jimmy G? Other than Kittle missing 2 games, all of your best (and QB) players were healthy the entire season.

The Chiefs on the other hand literally had all of our best players miss time and each more than one game.

Get the fuck out of here with the injury shit.
I read earlier that weve lost almost 150 quarters of football from starters this season.

Healthy now, though.

That’s all that counts.
[Reply]
John Dowd 02:26 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
We barely stacked the box against the Titans dipshit. You’re literally just spitting out buzz phrases with no knowledge whatsoever.
Name calling? Really?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:27 AM 01-23-2020
Ah yes, a scheme that the Chiefs will not be able to stop. You aren't just gonna be able to stack the box vs us like you did against the Titans. The Titans running game is completely different.

Our system can make any fast RB succeed because it's not based on individual talent. We're gonna have so many open holes with speedy RB's running through them that it doesn't really matter who the RB is. Just ask the Packers line how much fun they had stopping us.

When you have no fucking clue what you are talking about and are literally talking out of your ass:

Originally Posted by :
Nate Weller
@NateWellerr
The Chiefs only used a stacked box on 12% of the Titans offensive plays last weekend, the fewest they had faced since Week 6 against the Broncos.

In the first three quarters when the game was more tightly contested the Chiefs still only stacked the box on 17% of snaps.

[Reply]
TripleThreat 02:27 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
Thanks for caring about me friend.

Bottom Line is both fan bases will be shocked in whatever happens Sunday. We can easily shut down Mahomes and y’all would be surprised. On the flip side Mahomes may dismantle us in which case we’ll be surprised.
If you are going to be "surprised" that Mahomes may dismantle you on Sunday, then you haven't been watching NFL football the last two years.

You need ELITE special teams play, ELITE offensive play, and ELITE defensive play, and even then, we still have a chance to beat you.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:28 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Since Fisher returned, Mahomes has been clean and putting Wis in at LG has helped everyone.

SFs front is talented, but they aren’t going to dominate our OL by any stretch of the imagination
We'll see how it goes. Niner fans are extremely confident. You're extremely confident. I'm kind of in the 50/50 boat. I wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs OL does a great job but I also wouldn't be shocked if they get their butts kicked.

I seriously doubt it would be as bad as the LSU game was for Patrick. Chiefs have some solid talent by NFL standards on their offensive line, whereas Texas Tech had a bunch of scrubs going against multiple NFL pass rushers for LSU. It was not a fair fight at all. He didn't have an incredible group of receiver weapons to help him either. He pulled some crazy magic to avoid sacks, extend plays, and unbelievable throws across his body, etc.
[Reply]
Hern 02:29 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s pretty obvious you do based on the fact that you think the stats on the entire season are relevant and choose to ignore any context whatsoever.

That’s a big negative. I’m in record saying that stats don’t matter. I’ll repeat what I said so you can be on the same page with me.

Our defense started the season playing lights out. Halfway through the season we suffered multiple injuries to the point that once considered elite we were thought of as middle of the pack.

The same can be said for KC but the opposite. Started off with injuries then got healthy towards the back end. Therefore what seemed like a horrible defense ended up being good when their pieces/scheme changes so came together.

In conclusion comparing (which KC posters have done) defense the last 8 weeks of the season makes no sense. Y’all were healthy we weren’t.

Too many injuries have taken place to really put any emphasis on stats.
[Reply]
John Dowd 02:29 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
If you are going to be "surprised" that Mahomes may dismantle you on Sunday, then you haven't been watching NFL football the last two years.

You need ELITE special teams play, ELITE offensive play, and ELITE defensive play, and even then, we still have a chance to beat you.
You guys already lost 4 to teams without all three of those let's not forget that.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:33 AM 01-23-2020
You guys already lost 4 to teams without all three of those let's not forget that.
Hey don’t miss me completely shutting down your retarded rebuttal just a few posts up!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:33 AM 01-23-2020
We didn't stack the box against the Titans. We beat their asses with 4 down lineman and our MLB.

The Packers line is GARBAGE.

You guys should feel LUCKY you didn't have to play Seattle or NO again.

Check our stats on D when our team is fully healthy vs that little stint when we had all of our injuries on D and then come back and tell me why I'm worried. I might sound a bit brash but it's really just confidence.

I think the Chiefs are good I just feel like the 49ers are the overall better team and it will show. We can win this game with our offense and defense. Chiefs are not shutting our offense down in this game. Not with Shanny using the full playbook.

We're not some mediocre AFL team. We are lethal from both sides of the ball
**** your stats. I watched your team. Your defense is decent. But you're a mediocre team with a decent running game. That's it. You can't handle mobile QBs. That's been proven.

"Lethal"? :-). You barely beat Seattle once (kinda - blown call at the end, Seattle got ROBBED), lost to them once, and beat two VERY mediocre teams in MIN and GB. Baltimore kicked your ass. And they're not even the best the AFC has to offer.

You can lube up and bend over to grab your ankles, or we can go in dry...but it's inevitable either way. It's going down.
[Reply]
Hern 02:34 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'm not surprised at anything you guys do.

I watched the Baltimore/SF game, both games you played against Seattle, the NO game and both playoff games.

You have a good team. Seattle got robbed week 17, but whatever. You all had problems shutting down Jackson and Wilson. And didn't really come close to shutting down Brees, who's a veritable ****ing statue.

You aren't shutting down Mahomes. Dude is on a ****ing MISSION.

Good luck, friend.
I hesitated typing that “shutting down Mahomes” line. You’re right. Highly doubt it happens. But I have to have faith in our defense. At least our Dline.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 02:34 AM 01-23-2020
And you lost to the Atlanta Falcons.
[Reply]
All22 02:35 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I dunno, I could see the Niners going with some play action throws quite a bit. Titans had pretty solid success. They scored 17 points in the first half and seemed like most of their really good movement on each drive was from play action throws instead of running the ball. I could see the Niners going with similar approach.
I think it all depends on what strategy Spags takes against us. Minnesota sold out against the pass and play-action so Kyle just ran it every play.

In week 12, GB tried to play us like a run-first team and Jimmy burned them. Last week they tried selling out against the pass while playing a Bear-front and we just ran it outside at will.

I would expect Spags to try to contain the outside run and take his chances with the inside run against your big interior line.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:36 AM 01-23-2020
Sure. Without our starting QB, starting RB, 2 starting WRs, starting LT, BOTH starting Gs, starting DT, starting DE, then HIS backup, and starting CB.

Don't forget THAT.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 379
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Up