ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 379
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Nolimit 09:42 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
But I thought Deshaun Watson is the most clutch football player ever. That's what the media keeps telling us.
When they are carelessly tossing the ball around like they did I’d say they gave up or aren’t very we’ll coached
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:42 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Deebo19:
A lot of people are saying in order to limit Mahomes you need to keep him in the pocket and force him to go through his reades.

Sort of like what New England did in the second half of their game.

What's the assessment from Chiefs fans?
Good luck. Mahomes is great in the pocket and outside. I really don't know what he's "bad" at. Maybe bad at being a shitty QB?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:43 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Nolimit:
I think they gave up when they blew the lead like that.
Yeah, they gave up because they were down by 4?

You THINK?

You don't think that MAYBE the Chiefs 26th ranked defense started knocking the dog slobber out of them?
[Reply]
Nolimit 09:43 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
didn't you get beat by Alanta?

:-):-):-)
Yes last second should have never let that offense hang around. Missing a bunch of starters but still shouldn’t have let that happen.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:44 PM 01-21-2020
When they are carelessly tossing the ball around like they did I’d say they gave up or aren’t very we’ll coached
Says the guy whose QB throws at least 3 terrible passes per game when his coach lets him throw more than 10 times, anyway...
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:44 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BangbangNinerGang:
Hey man, if you're looking for a decent conversation with Chief 'fans' who know something about football you came to the wrong place. But as an educated person of the game, and a Niner fan, I will take a shot at replying for both parties:

Niner Take: If the D keeps the edge and contains the roll out PM has little chance to go his second or third read based on their pass rush ability. Mahomes, similar to Wilson, has the ability for broken plays resulting in the DB's to cover for a second route, which causes fits.

Chief 'fan': PEOPLE SHIT ON YOUR CITY AND THERE ARE HOMELESS ALL OVER THE PLACE. SO WE WILL SHIT, HE WILL SHIT ALL OVER YOU!!!
Please come back after the game and eat your crow instead of the shit off your side walks.

Thanks!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:45 PM 01-21-2020
Yes last second should have never let that offense hang around. Missing a bunch of starters but still shouldn’t have let that happen.
Excuses, excuses. I don't care what your defensive ranking is, that's just fucking inexcusable. Atlanta is straight dogshit.
[Reply]
Nolimit 09:45 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah, the gave up because they were down by 4?

You THINK?

You don't think that MAYBE the Chiefs 26th ranked defense started knocking the dog slobber out of them?
Momentum
[Reply]
DRM08 09:46 PM 01-21-2020
Or we can talk about all the refs help.
Ah, I guess we know what the excuse will be if your guys don't win the game. Your secondary will not be able to cover guys like Tyreek, Kelce, Hardman, and Watkins without grabbing them. And you'll whine when the refs throw the flags.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:47 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
To me this is going to create opportunities for Kansas City to really have some explosive plays. If Ford isn’t out there, I don’t think KC has any problem just chipping Bosa and taking their chances elsewhere as their OL is already a good pass protecting bunch.

All comes down to who is going to execute, of course.
Andy should line up in an empty formation on early downs when Ford is not on the field. Solomon Thomas is not a good rusher. I trust Schwartz to handle Bosa 1v1.

When Ford is on the field on obvious passing downs, line up in 11 personnel with a blocking back (I prefer Shady. He’s a great blocker)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:49 PM 01-21-2020
Even if the Chiefs line up in 12 personnel with an extra blocking TE and RB, it’s to our advantage. Give Mahomes time and even with only 3 weapons he’s gonna find someone.
[Reply]
Nolimit 09:49 PM 01-21-2020
Excuses, excuses. I don't care what your defensive ranking is, that's just ****ing inexcusable. Atlanta is straight dogshit.
Yup not having Sherman, Tart, Ford, Alexander is inexcusable.
[Reply]
Hern 09:49 PM 01-21-2020
Excuses, excuses. I don't care what your defensive ranking is, that's just ****ing inexcusable. Atlanta is straight dogshit.
Rabs my guy... since you guys love the second half of the season stats because of context, how bout this... Falcons finished the season 6-2 the last 8 weeks of the season.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Ah, I guess we know what the excuse will be if your guys don't win the game. Your secondary will not be able to cover guys like Tyreek, Kelce, Hardman, and Watkins without grabbing them. And you'll whine when the refs throw the flags.
Nailed it
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You do realize that [something other than Niner handjobs]
I'm just gonna stop you right here.

No, he doesn't.

These guys knowledge of the league ends immediately outside of the bay.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 379
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up