ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 103
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:32 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wait what? :-) Yeah 29 combined receiving yards. They really flashed huh.
Yeah you are right, he has shown nothing, that is why the Chiefs kept him. They usually keep guys that have no skills and never show anything in practice or training camp.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:36 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Dude, I'm not far from you on Hill. I dream of this all being a misunderstanding and it's all Crystal's fault and Hill comes back and he and Hardman wreck the league (but not in the Manziel sort of way, to be clear). The speed would be overwhelming.

I'd also like that Hardman would replace Hill returning punts. Hill was a lot less effective this past season (how many times did he lose yards?) and it's not remotely worth the injury risk given the type of receiver he's become.
That wasn’t meant to be an insult at all, so sorry if you took it that way. We haven’t always seen eye to eye on the situation, so I was just trying to have a meaningful conversation without any of the emotionally charged banter that seems to be so prevalent right now.
[Reply]
-King- 08:39 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yeah you are right, he has shown nothing, that is why the Chiefs kept him. They usually keep guys that have no skills and never show anything in practice or training camp.
Is this really what you're going with?
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:42 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
please tell me when dieter flashed?

u guys are delusion ..
I guess the Chiefs are delusional too into thinking these guys have some talent - they have been paying them a salary over a year now.

You have made up your mind "everyone sucks" so I am not going to waste any more post to try and convince you otherwise. The Chiefs don't share your opinion at all. There is going to be a lot of competition at WR going into camp, the guys that make it will produce. Dieter knows the offense now and has personally worked with Mahomes for a year. My money is on him making the club. Kemp and Pringle flashed in camp and preseason last year as well.
[Reply]
-King- 08:45 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I guess the Chiefs are delusional too into thinking these guys have some talent - they have been paying them a salary over a year now.

You have made up your mind "everyone sucks" so I am not going to waste any more post to try and convince you otherwise. The Chiefs don't share your opinion at all. There is going to be a lot of competition at WR going into camp, the guys that make it will produce. Dieter knows the offense now and has personally worked with Mahomes for a year. My money is on him making the club. Kemp and Pringle flashed in camp and preseason last year as well.
So using that logic literally every player on the roster has skill and has flashed or else the chiefs wouldn't have paid them their salary.

Great analysis.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:06 AM 04-29-2019
You know, and I want you ALL to think about and meditate upon this:

Long before Tyreek Hill.

Long before Pat Mahomes.

The Chiefs were winning games and going to the playoffs with a shitbag QB, and a WR roster that included MAYBE one "semi-stud" per season during the duration of said shitbag QB's tenure as a Kansas City Chief. That roster does NOT include Travis Kelce for our purposes.

Did I mention we also had a shitbag Defense during 2 of those 5 years, and that we STILL managed to make it to the playoffs during 1 of those 2 years?

Prior to the draft, we had two legitimate receiving threats not including Tyreek Hill. We have now added a third in Harding though it may take a few weeks for him and Mahomes to catch a game-time rhythm together.

Our defense last season was rock. fucking. bottom+1. And we STILL went to the AFCCG! Even if that defense improves by only a paltry 10 points overall in the ranking, that's MORE than enough to cover for the absence of having to score 4 to 6 TD's to win a game!

People; take the razorblades out of your hands and away from your wrists over the absence of Tyreek Hill.

Yes, he is all-world.

Yes, he makes the offense much more explosive and likely to break record numbers.

But is he the very soul of this ENTIRE unit? Is he the one and only life-giving force that allows us to win football games?

I don't think so. And neither should you.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:15 AM 04-29-2019

For the O to work at peak efficiency, it requires at least one vertical threat defenses must account for. Hardman, they believe, has that. His role will grow as he refines his sight adjustments & route-running but his explosiveness is what won them over:https://t.co/PwF6f0TRZT

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) April 29, 2019

[Reply]
Oxford 09:18 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
None of those names me anything to me besides Hardman. Isabella is a girls name and Campbell only belongs in the soup game.
Campbell would be a souper WR..........
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:07 AM 04-29-2019

The team at @betonline_ag has released offensive rookie of the year odds. #Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman comes in at fifth, just ahead of #Broncos QB Drew Lock.

Kyler Murray 5/2
Dwayne Haskins 7/1
Josh Jacobs 9/1
Marquise "Hollywood" Brown 10/1
Mecole Hardman 10/1
Drew Lock 12/1

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) April 29, 2019

[Reply]
Sorce 11:13 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
That move has helped bring my confidence level back in to line, everything surrounding it. What I want to know is how you get to the next level, the one where you're winning super bowls AND rolling in to the draft with 10 or 11 picks. That would be a great goal to set.
Get another young QB, train them under Mahomes, let them play garbage time minutes. Everyone thinks they are the next Mahomes, those people give you their draft picks. Rinse and Repeat.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:19 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So using that logic literally every player on the roster has skill and has flashed or else the chiefs wouldn't have paid them their salary.

Great analysis.
I guess you think the Chiefs keep a bunch of no talent bums on the payroll for no reason at all?

Yes, obviously they think these guys have some talent and can develop into productive players or they never would have signed them, let alone invested a year to develop them. :-)
[Reply]
Hoover 11:27 AM 04-29-2019
There is no reason in the world for people not to be excited about this pick. I for one am glad he's an actual WR (height) and not a gadget guy.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:29 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
There is no reason in the world for people not to be excited about this pick. I for one am glad he's an actual WR (height) and not a gadget guy.
I was worried he was undersized. He weighed 2 lbs more than Reek and is taller. He good.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:37 AM 04-29-2019
This guy is the future Antonio Brown (without all of the crazy headgames)
[Reply]
Hoover 11:39 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I was worried he was undersized. He weighed 2 lbs more than Reek and is taller. He good.
That, and I really like having Thompson on the team to do all the jet sweeps and motion bull shit Hill did. I think in some ways the offense can be even more dynamic having the burner WR and burner RB out of the backfield not being the same guy.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 103
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up