ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 34
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 05:04 PM 09-11-2012
i believe the shits hitting the fan.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:04 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher:
i believe the shits hitting the fan.
Send lawyers, guns and money
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 05:06 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Send lawyers, guns and money
SOS :-)
[Reply]
Big Chief Homer 05:07 PM 09-11-2012
@kcchiefs Same ol Chiefs, Flippin off the fan base Todd Haley style!

@kcchiefs Maybe if the Chiefs played Soccer, Clark would pay attention and try and bring us a championhip too.

you guys are right this is fun:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Fuck it lol

@Inmem58: @kcchiefs Maybe if Clark Hunt would spend money the fans would be at ease. Instead we get all of Patriots' scraps.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:09 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
@kcchiefs Its my choice to be a fan! Fuck you Cheaps! Fuck you Clark Hunt! Thanks for stealing money from your loyal fanbase! Now block me!

Copied Flopnuts statement:

@kcchiefs The Kansas City Chiefs motto for 2012: "It's your choice to be fan"

@kcchiefs Hey Cheaps! What r u going to do with that $26 mil in cap space? Can we get an NFL QB already? Its only been 30 yrs since u tried!

@kcchiefs Or how bout some legit backups in the secondary & linebacker corps!? Your "fans" would appreciate it! $26 million!! Again! #Cheaps

This is fun.

[Reply]
vailpass 05:09 PM 09-11-2012
@chiefsfan Hunt's announce opening of talks to build new stadium in Southern California
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 05:11 PM 09-11-2012
2h Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs ‏@kcchiefs

I apologize to the fans for my response to a tweet sent to me earlier. No excuse for my actions. I am truly sorry and it won't happen again.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:11 PM 09-11-2012
@chiefsfan Hunt's announce opening of talks to build new stadium in Southern California
Not like KC would be losing a team that even tries to win...
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:12 PM 09-11-2012
HEY! At least i could go to the games!

Seriously though, i hope this grows some legs. Would love for this to get some National attention.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:12 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:

I apologize to the fans for my response to a tweet sent to me earlier. No excuse for my actions. I am truly sorry and it won't happen again.
Someone tweet him this GIF

[Reply]
ModSocks 05:12 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:

Damn right it won't.

Quick, someone que the Trump gif!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 05:14 PM 09-11-2012
Hey, Twitter's been used to overthrow governments. Why not an NFL franchise's leadership?
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 05:16 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Someone tweet him this GIF

:-)
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:17 PM 09-11-2012
We should tweet all of our game threads in real time.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 34
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up