ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 40
« First < 273334353637 383940 >
Media Center>Madden 20
Sorry 05:17 PM 09-06-2019
I honestly think this game is on the right track..I played 17 a loopy due to it being free and it has way better mechanics and top wr actually catch 50/50 balls
[Reply]
Bump 06:09 PM 09-06-2019
I enjoy the franchise though. Since I had to start over I just simmed the first year and went into the 2nd year, drafted a CB in the 5th round that only got a 58 overall and he had 3 pick-6's in the first 2 games and instantly earned himself the starting slot corner spot. I haven't had any pick 6's at all up until that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:22 PM 09-06-2019
So what are some good ways to finesse the cap? I signed Tyreek and Chris Jones to mega deals early in the season. Now I've got Kendall Fuller balling out (he leads the league in TFL lol) so I'd like to get him inked before the season ends as well.

I kind of painted myself in a corner by signing those two and missing the trade deadline, but I'm thinking Eric Fisher, Sammy Watkins and Daniel Sorenson are goners after this season. Shit, I might even cut Sorenson now if I can.
[Reply]
Bump 09:17 PM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So what are some good ways to finesse the cap? I signed Tyreek and Chris Jones to mega deals early in the season. Now I've got Kendall Fuller balling out (he leads the league in TFL lol) so I'd like to get him inked before the season ends as well.

I kind of painted myself in a corner by signing those two and missing the trade deadline, but I'm thinking Eric Fisher, Sammy Watkins and Daniel Sorenson are goners after this season. Shit, I might even cut Sorenson now if I can.
I was looking at guys that would give you the biggest savings and then trading them or cutting them. Fisher was saving 9 mill when I cut him. But I don't know the best ways to finesse the cap.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:17 PM 09-07-2019
The easiest ways to cheat the cap...you can edit contracts, or before resigning someone make them a kicker.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:25 PM 09-07-2019
Don't do that.

If you're gonna do that you might as well play on rookie.

The game actually got the cap right this year so...if you fuck up...you gotta deal with it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:20 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment:
Watch out for the extension Mahomes gets.. If you just offer the stock offer that pops up his cap hit towards the end of the contract is 50 and 75 million a season.. I don't think there are any options of restructuring?
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't do that.

If you're gonna do that you might as well play on rookie.

The game actually got the cap right this year so...if you fuck up...you gotta deal with it.
Yeah...got the cap right.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:30 PM 09-07-2019
Nah, I would never cheat to get ahead. I don't even like to cheese.

I'm just looking for ways to finesse the cap. Since you can't backload contracts in the game I figure there might be some other technique to get these deals done..

But it's cool. I let Fuller hit FA. I'm going to see about unloading as many of these horrible contracts as possible. Watkins, Fisher, LDT, Hitchens, Sorenson and Colquitt are all gone as soon as it becomes cost-effective.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 09-07-2019
One thing you can do to get a player to sign is increase the signing bonus and lower the salary....but it's a minor thing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:41 PM 09-07-2019
So I just wrapped up my first season and it was a doozy.

Andrew Luck is apparently still in the game. He was scooped up by the Falcons and had an MVP season. It was hilarious seeing Matt Ryan o#2 on the depth chart. They were spending like $40m on QBs this season.

The Brownies got the #1 seed on the strength of Baker's 40+ TDs, KHunt's runner-up for OPOY, and Myles Garrett leading the league in sacks.

The Patriots, Chargers, and Steelers all missed the playoffs.

I got swept by the Raiders lol
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:46 PM 09-07-2019
Did someone post a draft guide in this thread?

I'm feeling like the offense will be OK regardless. Pat really is ridiculous and with Kelce and Hill it's almost unfair, but I'd like to re-tool the OL, pick up a RB with 95+ speed and a TE2 since we run a lot of two TE sets. Other than that I need to focus on LB and CB, obvi.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:25 PM 09-07-2019
Madden didn’t get the cap remotely right.

And it’s a motherfucking joke that you can’t at least front or backload contracts. They had that shit in the game back in 2011.

Shit franchise. I bought it for the final time since Mahomes was on it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 PM 09-07-2019
I mean, it's better than it was. It's actually hard to sign everyone now - and combined with the draft being MUCH harder, building a dynasty is going to be tough.

I'm enjoying this game. Sorry if you aren't.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 03:56 PM 09-09-2019
Okay, so I downloaded the opening week rosters and started a franchise....and Andrew fucking Luck came out of retirement and is playing for the Broncos!

Is there any way I can force him to re-retire or do I have to scrap the franchise?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:25 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Okay, so I downloaded the opening week rosters and started a franchise....and Andrew ****ing Luck came out of retirement and is playing for the Broncos!

Is there any way I can force him to re-retire or do I have to scrap the franchise?
Lolz of course he did, I started my Franchise before he retired so i'm unaffected. Go in and edit him and make him all zeroes. :-)
[Reply]
Page 37 of 40
« First < 273334353637 383940 >
Up