ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 114
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114 >
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:17 AM 06-12-2017
I went to gamestop yesterday and the workers were talking about the gold. I thought they were talking about the taco bell gold one.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:03 AM 06-12-2017

Damn them it looks good :-)

Problem is it's EA and I want to wait till I hear others like it.

I still want it but very leery I don't trust EA
[Reply]
Stryker 11:26 AM 06-12-2017

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:34 AM 06-12-2017
Yeah looks great but it's EA they fuck everything up .
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:00 AM 06-13-2017
God Of War 4 is looking like it may have to be a first-day purchase
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:51 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
God Of War 4 is looking like it may have to be a first-day purchase
Agreed...also uncharted lost legacy...

Not sure about that zombie game yet ...seems like a wannabe last of us but mindless
[Reply]
bowener 12:35 PM 06-19-2017
Any chance one of you is or knows the ps4 user: MIZ_ONE?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:11 PM 06-21-2017
Picked up Red Dead Revolver on the ps store this am for 8 or 9 dollars as part of their big sale. It's dated but hella fun to play. Hopefully Redemption gets a re-release sometime, else I'll have to dish out for a month of PSNow, before the sequel hits next year.
[Reply]
007 04:13 PM 08-30-2017
Well, the PS Store has made some changes that have become quite problematic. Now they require you to no longer abbreviate addresses. So SW has to be southwest and TER has to be Terrace. Also they are saying numbers need spelled out now too so 15th becomes fifteenth. Tried two different credit cards and a paypal account and nothing would go through. Looks like now I will just start purchasing PS store gift cards from Amazon instead.

What a mess.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:44 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Agreed...also uncharted lost legacy...

Not sure about that zombie game yet ...seems like a wannabe last of us but mindless
Lost Legacy is very good. Worth the 40 bucks, IMO.
I enjoyed it very much even though I couldn't stand the Nadine character in 4 worth a shit. I ended up tolerating her and then almost liking her by the end. She's still a twunt for the most part but at least Naughty Dog explains why.

Chloe is awesome, as usual... a smart ass, true but a very fun protagonist in this one. I'd expect the next Uncharted to feature her.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:10 AM 09-01-2017
just finished uncharted 4 today.

Only Naughty Dog can make you want to clap at the end of a video game!
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:09 PM 01-24-2018
Finally started Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday after letting it sit on my hard drive for 8 months. Holy shit what an amazing game. It's the most BioWare RPG I've seen in the last ten years, even though BioWare obviously had absolutely nothing to do with it. Just huge in scale and depth, tremendous storytelling, very cool intermix of science and fantasy, fascinating game world, post-apocalyptic without being cliche or grimdark. Absolutely love it so far, maybe 12 hours into and (according to the stats...) 17% through the game.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:43 PM 01-24-2018
That’s been my game lately too. Having a good time with it. Having a hard time not just trying to keep everything!
[Reply]
Jerm 09:45 AM 01-25-2018
Monster Hunter World tomorrow.....hyyyyyped.

Anyone else picking it up?
[Reply]
SuperChief 03:41 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Finally started Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday after letting it sit on my hard drive for 8 months. Holy shit what an amazing game. It's the most BioWare RPG I've seen in the last ten years, even though BioWare obviously had absolutely nothing to do with it. Just huge in scale and depth, tremendous storytelling, very cool intermix of science and fantasy, fascinating game world, post-apocalyptic without being cliche or grimdark. Absolutely love it so far, maybe 12 hours into and (according to the stats...) 17% through the game.
I finished this game recently - here's what to expect (without spoiling too much):

[Reply]
Page 111 of 114
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114 >
Up