ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Hall of Classics>Women and Fire Fighters
Ghostof 09:50 AM 11-12-2004
Maybe his hose was able to put out her fire.
[Reply]
phisherman 09:51 AM 11-12-2004
it all comes back to the man in uniform...

but i gotta say, you don't have to be clairvoyant to see that civil servants (cops, firefighters) have gained a LOT in popularity since 9/11....

bp
[Reply]
angel 10:29 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by phisherman:
it all comes back to the man in uniform...
the uniform signifies that the man in the uniform has gone through some sort of training. Firefighters have to be strong and brave-- this is attractive. Men in uniform usually have a skill of some sort... good with their hands... etc.
[Reply]
Jenson17 10:30 AM 11-12-2004
I love women. I like fire fighters.

Maybe I should marry a woman fire fighter.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:00 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by angel:
the uniform signifies that the man in the uniform has gone through some sort of training. Firefighters have to be strong and brave-- this is attractive. Men in uniform usually have a skill of some sort... good with their hands... etc.
Plumbers often wear a uniform, and often dig into Women's piping system too..............and the Guy that makes fries at every Fast Food Joint..........or Changes the Oil in your car..............or in cell block C.
[Reply]
Donger 11:12 AM 11-12-2004
What strange creatures you are.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:18 PM 11-12-2004
All it means is that he wasn't bright enough to be a market researcher.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:52 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Well maybe in Mo...but the firemen up the street from me are hot,,,,,and my UPS guy is a babe.
Do you still hate me,,,,
No, in Texas, Iowa, NC, MA, CA, and VA, too. Apparently I've checked out firefighters in every state.

Do I hate you? I thought you didn't care.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:54 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
No, in Texas, Iowa, NC, MA, CA, and VA, too. Apparently I've checked out firefighters in every state.

Do I hate you? I thought you didn't care.
I really don't,,,,but your not so bad after you get used to your wit,,,,I guess your growing on me.:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:57 AM 11-12-2004
I guess your growing on me.:-)
Doubtful. Maybe it's just morning wood.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 10:01 AM 11-12-2004

Not at all I had my swim this am,,,and don't be jealous phobia I have seen your picture and your a babe also,,,:-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:07 PM 11-12-2004
:-)

that's repworthy

-EB-
[Reply]
phisherman 10:00 AM 11-12-2004
Actually, compared to the rest of the guys in my group, i'm not a dork at all. no offense against everquest players in general, but there are quite a few of those in my group and i just never understood how you could look at a monitor all day at work and then go home and play computer games until the wee hours of the morning. those guys are dorky computer guys.

I'll put it to you this way. A guy dressed in Polo Chinos, button up shirt tucked in, and a sprint ID standing next to a fireman is a dorky computer guy. this observation was courtesy of my fireman friend's wife. i guess my wife must like dorky computer guys.

bp
[Reply]
alanm 02:29 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by phisherman:
Actually, compared to the rest of the guys in my group, i'm not a dork at all. no offense against everquest players in general, but there are quite a few of those in my group and i just never understood how you could look at a monitor all day at work and then go home and play computer games until the wee hours of the morning. those guys are dorky computer guys.

I'll put it to you this way. A guy dressed in Polo Chinos, button up shirt tucked in, and a sprint ID standing next to a fireman is a dorky computer guy. this observation was courtesy of my fireman friend's wife. i guess my wife must like dorky computer guys.

bp
Not to mention the dorky computer guys make more $$$$.:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 02:08 PM 11-12-2004
,,,I guess your growing on me.:-)
You know that you can get something at the pharmacy to cure that, don't you?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up