ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:34 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah im not seeing the turf toe everyone seems to be talking about.
has anyone confirmed turf toe at all.....my initial thought during the game is that it was a blister. Not having to play under game speed for several weeks, coupled with the hard shell of a grass cleat, sometimes just rubs the wrong way....

I know on the telecast, they showed the shot of the foot sticking in the grass, but I've not heard anything saying there was actual real damage there. In fact, Pat looked fine in the second half pre-injury, so I wondered if they simply put a pad on it......hence my thought it was just a blister than was painful until they wrapped it up.

I ask only because turf toe doesn't just "go away".....
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:35 PM 01-21-2021
I believe it was Shannon sharpe which said it’s painful but what they will do is Pat will wear a size bigger shoe and they will put a piece of metal at the toe so it doesn’t rub and then they will shoot it up with cortisone. Shouldn’t affect him at all
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:36 PM 01-21-2021
Do you think Mahomes puts ketchup on his surf 'n' turf?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:47 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Is his name really Harold Kuntz?
Man, haven't seen Harry Kuntz since the 70s.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 05:40 PM 01-21-2021
I shit you not, listening to this news gave me a wet dream...and I’m a 50 year old man.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:52 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Do you think Mahomes puts ketchup on his surf 'n' turf?
What kind of buttfucking moron question is this? The real question is what KIND of ketchup does he put on his surf n turf.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:56 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
What kind of buttfucking moron question is this? The real question is what KIND of ketchup does he put on his surf n turf.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:57 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Great value?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:04 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
And a pic of a sad little turtle. You bastard.

Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Great value?
Mods, ban this filth
[Reply]
philfree 06:05 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
He's always trotted around like he is about to shit his pants, so its hard for me to tell a difference.
I thought he walked like The Duke. (John Wayne)
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:36 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
He's always trotted around like he is about to shit his pants, so its hard for me to tell a difference.

lol. True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:31 PM 01-21-2021

And if you’re wondering, yes, Patrick Mahomes looked like Patrick Mahomes during the open portion of today’s practice.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 21, 2021

Looks like that foot is fine too

Video from Patrick Mahomes at #Chiefs practice today. Clyde Edwards-Helaire also at practice today. pic.twitter.com/M2ijYZwUfX

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:17 AM 01-22-2021
How did Mahomes look at practice?
Nate Taylor, Chiefs beat writer: The great news for the Chiefs is that Mahomes looked very much like, well, himself. In the first periods of practice, Mahomes threw the ball with plenty of power and accuracy to his receivers. He was also able to go through the handoff exchange on run-pass option plays with rookie running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire, who could make his postseason debut Sunday. Although Mahomes sustained a left big toe injury last week, he moved around well when going through his footwork drills to simulate his movement in the pocket before releasing the ball.

Is Mahomes on track to start Sunday?
Lindsay Jones, senior NFL writer: You have to be careful not to speculate too much about the concussion protocol, but we can speak to what we know: Mahomes was on the practice field two days in a row, and the fact that Reid said Mahomes "took the majority" of starter reps in Thursday's practice — a real practice, unlike Wednesday's light session — is an indication that Mahomes is nearing the final phases of the protocol.

Final clearance will come from an independent neurologist, but all signs right now point to Mahomes playing, barring some sort of setback in the next 48 hours.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:55 AM 01-22-2021
Eric Bieniemy on Patrick Mahomes this week, before laughing: "He looks like Pat to me."
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:06 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:

Looks like that foot is fine too

It just warms my heart to hear this considering how the Chiefs have been FUBAR in the playoffs pre-Mahomes
[Reply]
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Up