ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 72
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
staylor26 04:04 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If that's the case, he won't be the coach of the Texans. One, they have Caserio and two, they just gave a head coach personnel duties and it was a disaster.
Baseless speculation. He’s very likely going to be the Texans HC. He’s going to have at least some say in personnel if he does. That doesn’t mean he’ll have final say, nor is he asking for it.

I don’t know why you all can’t read the tea leaves here.

They have no other choice. Literally nobody wants the job if Watson is indeed gone, and the only way to keep him is to make him happy and give him his guy.

I know we hate Patriot Way idiots on CP, but that doesn’t mean that Caserio isn’t going to do what’s best for the team and honestly himself.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:10 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s very likely going to be the Texans HC. He’s going to have at least some say in personnel if he does. That doesn’t mean he’ll have final say, nor is he asking for it.

I don’t know why you all can’t read the tea leaves here.

They have no other choice. Literally nobody wants the job if Watson is indeed gone, and the only way to keep him is to make him happy and give him his guy.

I know we hate Patriot Way idiots on CP, but that doesn’t mean that Caserio isn’t going to do what’s best for the team and honestly himself.
Watch them hire Josh now.

They have plenty of other choices, they could literally hire just about anybody. You don't even know for a fact that they WANT Watson. Knowing those idiots, they're eyeing a Hershel Walker for him.

Sure, it looks like the signs point to EB. But EB wanting partial personnel control is going to be an issue. It would be anywhere, not just because of the Patriot stuff. Heck, it's what got Doug Pederson fired in Philly.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:12 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Looks like EB chose not to be interviewed by the Eagles, seems legit sense the Eagles made it publicly known they wanted to interview EB and the interview never happened.

Yeah same day we interviewed Bowles we were supposed to interview Bieniemy and he never responded back but interviewed with the Texans. Rumors were that Reid and Vitt (?) told him not to because of how we treated Doug
So his agency blasted the NFL and the Eagles for complete bullshit, then? If he doesn't want the job that's his perogative, but don't turn around and cry racism to the public when you're the ones that turned them down.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:13 PM 01-21-2021
Watch them hire Josh now.

They have plenty of other choices, they could literally hire just about anybody. You don't even know for a fact that they WANT Watson. Knowing those idiots, they're eyeing a Hershel Walker for him.

Sure, it looks like the signs point to EB. But EB wanting partial personnel control is going to be an issue. It would be anywhere, not just because of the Patriot stuff. Heck, it's what got Doug Pederson fired in Philly.
Umm Josh McDaniels would ask for the same thing (and probably want more say than EB would), and he’s not going to want the job because if they hire him Watson is gone. Not to mention he was never considered a candidate despite not even being in the playoffs and being available for interviews.

I know for a fact that they want Watson because they wouldn’t have interviewed EB if they didn’t.

The only reason they interviewed and will likely hire EB is because they want to keep Watson. Of course we know they want him. It’s not even a question.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:16 PM 01-21-2021
Probably a shitty interview, has baggae and you can't start until after the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:19 PM 01-21-2021
Umm Josh McDaniels would ask for the same thing (and probably want more say than EB would), and he’s not going to want the job because if they hire him Watson is gone. Not to mention he was never considered a candidate despite not even being in the playoffs and being available for interviews.

I know for a fact that they want Watson because they wouldn’t have interviewed EB if they didn’t.

The only reason they interviewed and will likely hire EB is because they want to keep Watson. Of course we know they want him. It’s not even a question.
So now you're speculating. You don't know that McDaniels would want anything. Maybe he just trusts Caserio. Maybe he learned his lesson in Denver and knows it's a bad idea. You don't actually know.

At any rate, I'm obviously not as invested in this as you are. Not sure why you are but I hope EB gets the job, if nothing else for the picks. But I'll believe it when I see it. This has been going on for 2 years.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:23 PM 01-21-2021
I'm not sure that's actually true. They may have interviewed EB for many reasons, including his plan for the team, plan for Watson and plan for himself within their organization.

With those questions presumably answered, McNair might think EB isn't a hill worth dying for and instead, find it easier to move Watson for an abundance of picks, then start over with a new coach.

Considering their lack of picks, age of the roster and holes nearly everywhere, it might be better for them to move on because it's going to be years before they can compete for a division title and by that time, they will have wasted a minimum of 7 years of Watson.

It's always smart to thoroughly perform Due Diligence.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:24 PM 01-21-2021
They've probably got a handshake deal already in place with Bieniemy or Frazier. Now it's down to McNair not letting that ratfink Easterby do something stupid like pressure to get McDaniels in.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:26 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They've probably got a handshake deal already in place with Bieniemy or Frazier. Now it's down to McNair not letting that ratfink Easterby do something stupid like pressure to get McDaniels in.
He didn't even have to pressure McNair on the GM hire.

They sat down, prayed on it, and hired Caserio.

McNair isn't being coerced. He's all in with Easterby.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:43 PM 01-21-2021
So now you're speculating. You don't know that McDaniels would want anything. Maybe he just trusts Caserio. Maybe he learned his lesson in Denver and knows it's a bad idea. You don't actually know.

At any rate, I'm obviously not as invested in this as you are. Not sure why you are but I hope EB gets the job, if nothing else for the picks. But I'll believe it when I see it. This has been going on for 2 years.
We know for a fact that McDaniels wanted say on personnel in Philly. I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t change just because of Caserio. That’s not baseless speculation.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:45 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm not sure that's actually true. They may have interviewed EB for many reasons, including his plan for the team, plan for Watson and plan for himself within their organization.

With those questions presumably answered, McNair might think EB isn't a hill worth dying for and instead, find it easier to move Watson for an abundance of picks, then start over with a new coach.

Considering their lack of picks, age of the roster and holes nearly everywhere, it might be better for them to move on because it's going to be years before they can compete for a division title and by that time, they will have wasted a minimum of 7 years of Watson.

It's always smart to thoroughly perform Due Diligence.
It’s pretty obvious, but sure we don’t technically know for sure. They had no interest until the Watson stuff blew up. Now all of a sudden he’s the favorite? Yea that’s not a coincidence dude.

I mean who honestly believes that if they hire EB it wasn’t to keep their franchise QB?

Come on man.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:46 PM 01-21-2021

🗣 CONGRATS EB https://t.co/ZZqbYazTNN

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:48 PM 01-21-2021
It’s pretty obvious, but sure we don’t technically know for sure. They had no interest until the Watson stuff blew up. Now all of a sudden he’s the favorite? Yea that’s not a coincidence dude.

I mean who honestly believes that if they hire EB it wasn’t to keep their franchise QB?

Come on man.
That's exactly what I said in my second sentence:

Now, they need to weigh hiring EB vs. trading Watson and starting over.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:49 PM 01-21-2021
That's exactly what I said in my second sentence:

Now, they need to weigh hiring EB vs. trading Watson and starting over.
The point is they obviously would prefer to keep Watson.

I mean just because they’re Patriot Way idiots doesn’t mean they’re so incompetent that they wouldn’t prefer to keep their young franchise QB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:50 PM 01-21-2021
They haven't hired him yet. That's the whole point.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 72
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up