ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
NWTF 06:13 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Amazing workout. I think he can start for at least 20 teams. If Mahomes wasn't on a rookie deal, I'd consider switching to him.
This is either a great troll post

or one of the worst takes ever if serious.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:14 PM 11-16-2019
He will get a chance at a starting gig. We know for certain it won't be here. We are set at QB1.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:19 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by NWTF:
This is either a great troll post

or one of the worst takes ever if serious.
Well, King is one of the absolute worst posters this side of Ubeja or Black Bob...
[Reply]
-King- 06:20 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He will get a chance at a starting gig. We know for certain it won't be here. We are set at QB1.
Don't think he can pick up a playbook quick enough to be a good started but if he had an off-season, he'd be an upgrade for a team like the Bears. But I bet they go after Cam Newton this off season.

If I were a team drafting a QB, I'd see if Colin can come start for a season while the rookie sits and learns.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:22 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
LOL. His "job interview" is on a football field. You want him to wear a suit and tie?
I didn’t down vote you on this because it’s a reasonable question. But this entire moment is designed to showcase his talents. That shirt reinvigorates the anti-BLM movement around his comeback, and that’s entirely clear from the reaction it’s received on this board from people I wholeheartedly disagree with.
[Reply]
-King- 07:07 PM 11-16-2019
Don't think he can pick up a playbook quick enough to be a good started but if he had an off-season, he'd be an upgrade for a team like the Bears. But I bet they go after Cam Newton this off season.

If I were a team drafting a QB, I'd see if Colin can come start for a season while the rookie sits and learns.
With this said I don't think either side wants him to be on a team playing. I don't he wants to play and risk being terrible and the owners being able to say "See, that's why he wasn't signed." And I don't think the owners want him signed period.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:15 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Anyone suggesting Kaepernick isn't good enough to be a backup is delusional. Indy is an obvious example. And they may miss the playoffs for it. That being said, this all assumes he was actually blackballed vs having unreasonable contract or starting demands, which is entirely possible too.
He had Denver and Baltimore try to sign him before as a backup. He said no.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:42 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He doesn't want to play football.

He wants to grow his brand.
He’s a POS just like his supporting liberal democratic friends.

Fuck that loser.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:45 PM 11-16-2019

https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/1...-being-scared/
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:06 PM 11-16-2019
He's a clown. He even has clown hair.
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:36 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
He’s a POS just like his supporting liberal democratic friends.

**** that loser.
I thought there was a forum for you to discuss your flawed political ideology. This ain’t it.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:40 PM 11-16-2019
So boring.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:42 PM 11-16-2019
Gabbert was way worse and the team got worse.

In 11 starts Kaepernick had 2200 yards passing with 14 touchdowns and 6 picks on 59% completion. In his 5 starts Gabbert had 925 yards 5 touchdowns and 6 INTs on 56%. And that doesn't include kaepernicks 500 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns that season.

Whole Kaepernick wasn't that great by any stretch, the problem with the 49ers that year was that they allowed 30+ points in all but 3 of his starts.
Kaepernick threw for 200 yards a game. Gabbert 185.
Kaepernick averaged 1.3 TD's a game. Gabbert 1.0.
Kaepernick 59%. Gabbert 56%.

Outside of the INT's, really doesn't look that much different. :-)
[Reply]
Msmith 09:11 PM 11-16-2019
"Colin Kaepernick’s saga took another surreal turn Saturday — a last-minute audible to nix an NFL-arranged workout and a quick dash 60 miles to the other side of metro Atlanta, where the exiled quarterback staged his own impromptu passing display on a high school field in dwindling light as hundreds of fans cheered him on from behind a chain-link fence.

Kaepernick threw passes for about 40 minutes at Charles Drew High School and spent nearly that long signing autographs for a crowd that steadily grew as word spread that a quarterback who led the San Francisco 49ers to the Super Bowl appearance and sparked a wave of protests and divisive debate by kneeling during the national anthem was in the neighborhood.

Kaepernick declared again that he’s ready to play in the NFL.

If anyone will just give him a chance.

“I’ve been ready for three years,” he said. “I’ve been denied for three years. We all know why. I came out here today and showed it in front of everybody. We have nothing to hide. We’re waiting for the 32 owners, the 32 teams, (Commissioner) Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running, stop running from the truth, stop running from the people.”

In a move no one saw coming, the league that Kaepernick claims blackballed him called Tuesday with a take-it-or-leave-it offer to hold an extraordinary workout at the Atlanta Falcons’ training complex in the sprawling suburbs north of the city.

All 32 teams were invited. Former NFL head coaches Hue Jackson and Joe Philbin were set to run the drills. The league said 25 teams were sending scouts and representatives — many of whom had already arrived at the Falcons’ indoor training facility in Flowery Branch when word came that Kaepernick wasn’t going to take part.

Instead, he would hold a workout open to the media, unlike the session at the Falcons’ facility, at a high school stadium just south of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

Sixty miles away..."

Link: https://news.yahoo.com/kaepernicks-r...202802169.html
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:29 PM 11-16-2019
I read that KC had representatives at this work out. If KC signs him maybe they get some favorable calls from the refs going forward. I say go for it...we'll be the woke-est NFL franchise in the league.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up