ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 97
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:02 AM 01-14-2020
Anyone wanna get drinks at Cruisin'7th?
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:09 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Maybe we can coax some of you deadwood from off your couches. :-)
Not when you claim you give out "handies". :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:24 AM 01-14-2020
Slightly more interested now.
[Reply]
scho63 12:02 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Not when you claim you give out "handies". :-)
Trying to find something to motivate the stiffs here......:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 12:29 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Trying to find something to motivate the stiffs here......:-)
Did you consider any non-gay enticements or are those non-starters with your Phoenix Area crowd?
[Reply]
Katie 12:35 PM 01-14-2020
I'm up for meeting up. Just say where.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:52 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Did you consider any non-gay enticements or are those non-starters with your Phoenix Area crowd?
Megatron didn't show...maybe he was working a glory hole in the bathroom...Scho went to the bathroom A LOT!
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:51 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Megatron didn't show...maybe he was working a glory hole in the bathroom...Scho went to the bathroom A LOT!
Yeah, had things to take care of.

However, I want to meet up for this Sunday's game. As long as my mom's okay, I'll be there wherever you guys want to meet. She broke her leg yesterday (small fracture tibia), and we got her one of those knee scooter things today, and the doc said she doesn't need surgery, so it's just bed-rest and wait for 6 weeks. As long as she can operate the scooter thing okay this week, I'm free for Sunday.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:53 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Scho always seems to have a box of dildos . . . ?
[Reply]
fan4ever 04:37 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

However, I want to meet up for this Sunday's game. As long as my mom's okay, I'll be there wherever you guys want to meet. She broke her leg yesterday (small fracture tibia), and we got her one of those knee scooter things today, and the doc said she doesn't need surgery, so it's just bed-rest and wait for 6 weeks. As long as she can operate the scooter thing okay this week, I'm free for Sunday.
I'm afraid if my mom interfered with Chiefs playoff football I'd have to put her down.

Actually, I've already been through all of that; it's certainly a burden but knowing your mom appreciates you being there for her will give you satisfaction and peace of mind that will follow you for the rest of your days.
[Reply]
Katie 04:38 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Ouch! Hope her recovery goes well.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 04:46 PM 01-14-2020
Maybe I'll even show up from Tucson
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:54 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Katie:
Ouch! Hope her recovery goes well.
According to the doc, she'll be just fine.

What's funny is how she used to bitch at me for being the worst patient when I was a kid. Had plenty of visits to the emergency room with broken this, torn that, etc. And made her life hell apparently in the aftermath.

And here she is with her first broken ankle in her life, and she's doing the exact same things. You wouldn't believe how many times I've had to tell her in the last two days to stop getting up, that I can get her stupid water, no she can't go to the store, I'll do it, etc.

I can't wait for her damned scooter to get here so I can stop telling her to stop getting up and trying to walk around on her broken ankle.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:12 PM 01-14-2020
My wife still works on Sundays so I am still out. The 2 year old usually naps until 2, so don't fucking ask me about bringing him with.

Is eDavid still alive?
[Reply]
scho63 09:30 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My wife still works on Sundays so I am still out. The 2 year old usually naps until 2, so don't fucking ask me about bringing him with.

Is eDavid still alive?
Not sure if eDave is still among the living but Rabblerouser claims he has spoken with him via Facebook or some shit like that.

On your game attendance, should we just mark you as permanently absent? :-)
[Reply]
Page 79 of 97
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Up