ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 97
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:43 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
As of now, do not look for eDave to be part of any meetup as he has gone dark from CP and everyone associated with it, including myself. No communication at all. He could be in a straightjacket mumbling to himself for all I know.

:-)
Scho, didn't Dave say something about how he was going to be busy with family/stuff for Dec/middle of Jan. and wouldn't probably be able to make another meetup for awhile when we were at Tisis? Or was that the beer talking?
[Reply]
scho63 04:35 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Scho, didn't Dave say something about how he was going to be busy with family/stuff for Dec/middle of Jan. and wouldn't probably be able to make another meetup for awhile when we were at Tisis? Or was that the beer talking?
I think he did say something about being busy but I think that getting banned and arguing in the DC Forum wasn't part of the grand plan. At least I don't think so.

He had a lot of life things happening at once and maybe he got a little overwhelmed. :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 04:53 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
This is the place we are shooting for this weekend's Chiefs game. It was the first place I met Lewdog and eDave at when I moved to Scottsdale, albeit their Phoenix location not the Scottsdale one. Nice place.

Let me know who is up for it and I'll see if we can reserve a table.

https://www.phxbeerco.com/

https://www.phxbeerco.com/scottsdale-restaurant-menu

https://www.phxbeerco.com/our-beers

PHX Beer Co
Scottsdale Restaurant
8300 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
A picture of the inside would be nice to check out the layout; you'd think their website might show that.
[Reply]
scho63 07:28 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
A picture of the inside would be nice to check out the layout; you'd think their website might show that.
I just stopped by on my way from work and the place is great!

They would take reservations if we have at least 6 people but the manager said we should be good if we get there around 2:30pm. 12:30pm.

Really nice and right on the lake! :-)

Think of a bigger and a little nicer McFates with a better view and outdoor seating. Bigger food selection but probably a little less beer selection.

Photos
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/phx-...e-scottsdale-6
[Reply]
lewdog 07:44 PM 01-07-2020
Wife works on Sunday so I’m out.

I’m also a piece of shit.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:10 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Wife works on Sunday so I’m out.

I’m also a piece of shit.
Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:06 PM 01-07-2020
My kids have gotten way more into the Chiefs/NFL and want to actually watch the game with me. If we did it at a house and someone else had little ones so I wasn’t the only asshole, I would show. But I gotta sit this one out.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:14 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
My kids have gotten way more into the Chiefs/NFL and want to actually watch the game with me. If we did it at a house and someone else had little ones so I wasn’t the only asshole, I would show. But I gotta sit this one out.
I'd be happy to host again but I think everyone thinks my place is jinxed...but of course the only way to un-jinx it is to watch a victory there. How little are your kids? I'm sure with our big back yard we can find them plenty to do in between watching...
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:27 PM 01-07-2020
I'd be happy to host again but I think everyone thinks my place is jinxed...but of course the only way to un-jinx it is to watch a victory there. How little are your kids? I'm sure with our big back yard we can find them plenty to do in between watching...
They’re 8 and 10. I appreciate your offer. I dig your place and the company there, but I certainly wouldn’t want people feeling like they can’t be themselves or party or whatever because my kids are around. But if the crew(meaning all you guys) is into it, I’d certainly discuss it with my boys and my guess is we would be there.
[Reply]
Katie 12:01 AM 01-08-2020
You boys don't make it easy or us Wickenburg folks. I'll see what I can do.:-)

QUOTE=scho63;14702884]This is the place we are shooting for this weekend's Chiefs game. It was the first place I met Lewdog and eDave at when I moved to Scottsdale, albeit their Phoenix location not the Scottsdale one. Nice place.

Let me know who is up for it and I'll see if we can reserve a table.

https://www.phxbeerco.com/

https://www.phxbeerco.com/scottsdale-restaurant-menu

https://www.phxbeerco.com/our-beers

PHX Beer Co
Scottsdale Restaurant
8300 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
[/QUOTE]
[Reply]
Katie 12:37 AM 01-08-2020
Also, isn't it a 1:00 game?
[Reply]
scho63 06:47 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Katie:
Also, isn't it a 1:00 game?
Holy shit, you're right! it's 1:05 Phoenix Time.

Nice catch.

I'll be there by 12:30
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:30 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
They’re 8 and 10. I appreciate your offer. I dig your place and the company there, but I certainly wouldn’t want people feeling like they can’t be themselves or party or whatever because my kids are around. But if the crew(meaning all you guys) is into it, I’d certainly discuss it with my boys and my guess is we would be there.
I don't see anyone talking about changing the venue from the bar so I guess it's out...superstition I guess. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 02:38 PM 01-08-2020
I don't see anyone talking about changing the venue from the bar so I guess it's out...superstition I guess. :-)
We got to have a win in the regular season at your place. We have to get off the snide when the season is young.....:-)

Break the curse!
[Reply]
scho63 02:37 PM 01-09-2020
I'm confirming that those from the Phoenix group who will be meeting Sunday to watch the game will be at:

PHX Beer Co
Scottsdale Restaurant
8300 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

It's in the Mercado on Hayden plaza on the corner of Hayden and Via Ventura/E Doubletree Ranch Rd (same road changes names at Hayden)
Attached: Capture.jpg (51.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 76 of 97
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up