ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 114
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
ExtremeChief 06:14 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Always a good practice before you get t-bone marinated.
After that comment, you should go hide.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:16 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Always a good practice before you get t-bone marinated.
I always assumed that Moooo was into leather.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:17 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'd try chiefs4me, but I'm relatively sure those udders are long dried up.

Kind of looking like tennis balls in knee-high tube socks, if you get my meaning.
:-)
Granny saggers coming this way?
Quick, cheese it!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:19 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Just what are you saying, Tribal?
If he tries to duck and run we'll find out his new handle to torment him like a leper at a dermatologist. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 06:21 PM 09-05-2006
Does he scream out MOOO after sex like he does in his posts?
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:23 PM 09-05-2006
Anyone wanna give me the "cliff’s Notes" on this thread so I don’t have to actually read 200 posts?
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:24 PM 09-05-2006
I have to moooove on now,check back later to see if the Moooo Zoo Review is still plodding along.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 06:24 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Anyone wanna give me the "cliff’s Notes" on this thread so I don’t have to actually read 200 posts?
It was an epic tale of betrayal and..... cow puns.
[Reply]
ExtremeChief 06:42 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
It was an epic tale of betrayal and..... cow puns.

Wouldn't that be an epic tail of betrayal and cow puns?

All I know is that Mooo has been getting slaughtered in this thread.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:47 PM 09-05-2006
Wow.
Attached: threadeject.jpg (10.4 KB) 
[Reply]
hawkchief 06:50 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump:
Everyone can say what they want, but Luv deserves better than some asswipe who lacks the balls to apologize for his random dick dipping. A girlfriend of 5 years isn't something you forget to mention before diving in. A real man steps up. Even when he's made a mistake.
What a shock that Eddie Haskell hasn't bothered to show up to defend his actions. I imagine he is feeding his "girlfriend" a load of BS trying to 'splain his lame behavior. Sack up loser, and face the music. Some of us saw through your BS long ago, and are thoroughly enjoying the comuppance you are receiving. It must suck being exposed as someone full of BS like you have been.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:50 PM 09-05-2006

[Reply]
chagrin 06:57 PM 09-05-2006
Women will fall for almost anything, almost anytime. My wife was abused by a skinny little twit for 10 years, I never understand how dudes do that. Sorry ya got screwed over, so to speak. Learned a lesson now mooove on, sorry. Don't fuggin give it up so fuggin quick, geesus! Try a little restraint for Pete's sake!

I just want to see what mooo thinks, personally I can't trust someone who signs his name to every post, like we hang on every word; it's ridiculous. Either way, he's been seriously called out in front of us all, so I cannot wait to read "the response"
[Reply]
Bowser 07:00 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Women will fall for almost anything, almost anytime. My wife was abused by a skinny little twit for 10 years, I never understand how dudes do that. Sorry ya got screwed over, so to speak. Learned a lesson now mooove on, sorry. Don't fuggin give it up so fuggin quick, geesus! Try a little restraint for Pete's sake!

I just want to see what mooo thinks, personally I can't trust someone who signs his name to every post, like we hang on every word; it's ridiculous. Either way, he's been seriously called out in front of us all, so I cannot wait to read "the response"
I'm thinking Moooo isn't going to post for a while, if ever.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:01 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:

thus if he changes his handle on the website I hope the mods let us know so we can torture his ass Bangkok style
[Reply]
Page 14 of 114
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up