— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:14 PM 04-07-2024
Clark almost sealed the deal.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:14 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Would've had a much better chance just chucking prayer 3s.
Probably, but she wasn’t hitting those either. It always was Clark vs the best team and it showed.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:14 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Would've had a much better chance just chucking prayer 3s.
Maybe but she was desperate and getting no help.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:15 PM 04-07-2024
I love college bball but one of the nitpicks is there isn’t a lot you can do when the other team has an extreme size advantage because of recruiting. Props to Iowa for gutting through it. Im looking forward to seeing tomorrows game where at least the monsters can be sized up
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:16 PM 04-07-2024
That was the 1st women’s sport I ever watched from
start to finish. SC was just the better team. Good job from Iowa but they were just outclassed.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:18 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
That was the 1st women’s sport I ever watched from
start to finish. SC was just the better team. Good job from Iowa but they were just outclassed.
Sc was deeper.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:21 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And the stats of course.
LOL. True we are talking about I can't win my first one without running off and try to join a superteam. Half of his 4 titles were on that superteam. The one that was the most impressive to me was 2016.

Also, this "stats" argument needs a little context. Lebron has played 21 season with at least 82 games played. MJ played 15 years. Within those 15 seasons, he only played 3 games in the 85-86 season and only played the last 17 games of the 94-95 season.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:21 PM 04-07-2024
BWAHAHAHA DID MS AMERICA CAITLIN CLARK JUST LOSE ANOTHER FINAL TO ANOTHER "DEI" TEAM AND COACH? SAY IT AIN'T SO?!!! :-)

Smugness aside congrats to Clark on her unbelievable career and best wishes to our fellow chiefs fan at the next level.

South Carolina are the Chiefs of women's college ball. They had to overcome the previous superpower in Uconn to get to this point in their run. Was very nervous for them when they started off slow but class prevailed in the end. I knew iowa couldn't overcome the rebounding and depth advantages.

Also big respect to the whole tournament. I LOVE IT and will be following it year I can. It's just better than the men's game and next year should also be good. Juju's team will be better and so will Paige's. South Carolina will be super strong aswell as many of the players who just won today will be back next year.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:23 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Sc was deeper.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
It was obvious.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:24 PM 04-07-2024
It’s a small gripe but man, that schedule was bs. Iowa went through the gauntlet while South Carolina cleaned up against pee wee league teams. Made for great basketball but it felt a bit like the tourney was designed to make sure we saw the best primetime matchups
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:24 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
BWAHAHAHA DID MS AMERICA CAITLIN CLARK JUST LOSE ANOTHER FINAL TO ANOTHER "DEI" TEAM AND COACH? SAY IT AIN'T SO?!!! :-)

Smugness aside congrats to Clark on her unbelievable career and best wishes to our fellow chiefs fan at the next level.

South Carolina are the Chiefs of women's college ball had to overcome the previous superpower in Uconn to get to this point in their run. Was very nervous for them when they started off slow but class prevailed in the end. I knew iowa couldn't overcome the rebounding and depth advantages.

Also big respect to the whole tournament. I LOVE IT and will be following it year I can. It's just better than the men's game and next year should also be good. Juju's team will be better and so will Paige's. South Carolina will be super strong aswell as many of the players who just won today will be back next year.
You're so weird
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:24 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
LOL. True we are talking about I can't win my first one without running off and try to join a superteam. Half of his 4 titles on that superteam. The one that was the most impressive to me was 2016.
Which player needed Pippen to even win a playoff series again?
[Reply]
bdj23 03:24 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:

South Carolina are the Chiefs of women's college ball had to overcome the previous superpower in Uconn to get to this point in their run. Was very nervous for them when they started off slow but class prevailed in the end. I knew iowa couldn't overcome the rebounding and depth advantages.

Kill yourself, faggot.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:25 PM 04-07-2024
Clark had some bad turnovers. But I don’t watch the women’s game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:25 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It’s a small gripe but man, that schedule was bs. Iowa went through the gauntlet while South Carolina cleaned up against pee wee league teams. Made for great basketball but it felt a bit like the tourney was designed to make sure we saw the best primetime matchups
Wouldn’t have mattered, that SC team wasn’t losing to anybody.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 125
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Up