ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 93
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:41 AM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
This thread has gone from righteous anger at a reporter for immediately believing female manipulation and prejudging a black athlete because of how he talks to cyberstalking by dorks, many of whom were believing Cristal and her family and friends and prejudging Tyreek to the same degree as this reporter did.

People on the KC Star editorial board should have had to find new jobs like this reporter had to.

This thread should be moved to Romper Room, makes chiefs planet look bad to have it on the front page of the main board.

Brooke is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jettio 12:05 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Brooke is that you?

I am afraid that if I say yes, then you will send me a PM asking me to take a shit in a certain public unisex restroom at a certain time and to not flush so that you can be next in the restroom and feed your obsession, asshole.

How about you go ahead and let me know when and where and I will fill the bowl and you can believe it is from whoever you like?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:09 PM 10-06-2021
Shut up bitch
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:49 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
No, we are CP. Part of what we do is unjustified dislike of people. For example CEH. Brooke Pryor gave us real fuel. LFG!
No, we're pretty bad. Have you seen the thread celebrating pedos on the front page?
[Reply]
Eureka 01:17 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Hating Tyreek is fattening…

Is that Brooke years ago?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 10-06-2021
That's Angie Ricono, the local fake news profiteer who started all this crap with her stupid edited audio.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:21 PM 10-06-2021
So she used to be thinner. Billay wouldn't have touched her in her younger years.

[Reply]
Eureka 01:22 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's Angie Ricono, the local fake news profiteer who started all this crap with her stupid edited audio.
Ok. Yeah, they definitely did Hill wrong.
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:27 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
So she used to be thinner. Billay wouldn't have touched her in her younger years.

What’s with the middle chicks toes?
[Reply]
Eureka 01:30 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Geez man, that can't be unseen. I didn't even notice before. Something looks off there.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:37 PM 10-06-2021

The Schnozzzzzz on the middle girl in pink.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:38 PM 10-06-2021

Gaaah she even wears fat girl flip flops.

I bet you GoChiefs has a pair of those in his closet too.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:38 PM 10-06-2021
This thread has gone from righteous anger at a reporter for immediately believing female manipulation and prejudging a black athlete because of how he talks to cyberstalking by dorks, many of whom were believing Cristal and her family and friends and prejudging Tyreek to the same degree as this reporter did.

People on the KC Star editorial board should have had to find new jobs like this reporter had to.

This thread should be moved to Romper Room, makes chiefs planet look bad to have it on the front page of the main board.
Nah, I'm glad we were able to rid ourselves of the trash like her and Keitzman. She deserves continued consternation for her episode of shit reporting and racism. As long as she gets to keep working the same field, I don't mind feces getting flung her way every time her stupid mug pops up.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:40 PM 10-06-2021
I am afraid that if I say yes, then you will send me a PM asking me to take a shit in a certain public unisex restroom at a certain time and to not flush so that you can be next in the restroom and feed your obsession, asshole.

How about you go ahead and let me know when and where and I will fill the bowl and you can believe it is from whoever you like?

You seem nice.

[Reply]
cabletech94 01:56 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Oh god!!! I can’t unsee that!!! You monster!!!!
[Reply]
Page 79 of 93
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Up