ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 277 of 2693
« First < 177227267273274275276277 2782792802812873273777771277 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:13 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Dude, just stop responding to me. You are the most annoying poster on CP. That's what it is.

Clear enough?

Later, dude.
I'll see your Baby Bitch and raise you one Caliphas McDouche.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:13 PM 07-11-2017
Haha, nevermind...I see it now.
Yeah that was my goof.

Don't even care about context. Just wanted to express my Joey P -Vinny love. :-)
[Reply]
jaa1025 08:18 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/07/10/d...fl-andy-benoit

There have been 79 quarterbacks drafted with a top-20 pick since 1970. Only one of those QBs, Peyton Manning, has been name first-team All-Pro more than once. And only five others have earned the honor even once: Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Jim Kelly, Bert Jones and Terry Bradshaw.

As a huge fan of Mahomes and said so on January 3rd, Chiefsplanet has, of course, placed ridiculously high expectations on a 21 year old that's never played under center and needs at least 18 months to grow into the position.

But hey, it's Chiefsplanet.

Dumbassery reigns supreme.
We don't need Mahomes to be a 1st ballot HoF. We need him to be our McNabb. How many first team all pro's does he have? Exactly. None.
[Reply]
rico 08:19 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Yeah that was my goof.

Don't even care about context. Just wanted to express my Joey P -Vinny love. :-)
:-) Love that movie.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:23 PM 07-11-2017
:-) Love that movie.
Well now, I hate it.. and I hope you get Bambi'd !!!!

j/k

:-)
[Reply]
rico 08:30 PM 07-11-2017
Well now, I hate it.. and I hope you get Bambi'd !!!!

j/k

:-) Well played. Kind of connects to the comment I made a couple months ago about Alexuals making me dislike Alex more than I already would to begin with.
[Reply]
rico 08:47 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What is Caliphas McDouche?
[Reply]
New World Order 08:57 PM 07-11-2017

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:13 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What the fuck do you want Chiefs fans to do, dickhead? What do you want us to fucking say? What do you want us to root for?

Mahomes is on the team, and the Chiefs are going to try to install him as the future of the franchise. Regardless of what CP posters wanted the team to do over the past many years, THAT'S HOW THE TEAM SITS. There's nothing you or I can do to change that fact.

Are you saying that if Mahomes struggles initially we shouldn't tell people to be fucking patient?

If we're patient for many years and he still doesn't get it, are you suggesting we SHOULDN'T try again to draft and develop a guy?

Because those are both logical and tempered reactions that MOST Chiefs fans are going to say when the transition is taking place. What else should Chiefs fans say if the transition isn't neat, orderly, flawless, and instantly successful? "Fuck this Mahomes guy! We should find somebody else!"

In these Chiefs fan protests of yours, you never make your demands or your wishes clear. That's all you ever fucking do is bitch about what other people are saying.

I'm so sorry we both root for a team that has gone through such a long winless playoff appearance streak, and I'm sorry they've struggled to find suitable longterm QB solutions throughout the decades, and I'm sorry they've never bothered to try tapping into an important source of QB talent in an effort to fix that problem. That's the way it fucking goes. And I'm sorry you're sick of other fans of this team who have been very vocal about the team changing its ways. You're just going to have to fucking deal with those fans being happy that they finally got their way. I know pouting and being a giant baby and denying your bitter, petulant, and whiney behavior seems like a suitable way to get through to people, but guess what? It fucking doesn't.

Keep claiming that you don't have a dog in a fight. Keep claiming you're not taking any side while only ever demeaning one side of the debate and never the other. And when confronted with your cheap fence riding, keep making TV references from shitty sitcoms. People love that.
If so much of it is beyond your control as a fan, and if dissension in the ranks of ranks provokes such strong emotion in you, maybe it wasn't a good idea to sign on to the entire platform that there's a heroic way to be a fan and there's a shitty mediocrity accepting way to be a fan.

What you see as fence sitting and lopsided criticism is just me trying to exist in a 'game' I don't like and didn't create.

I'm not and have never been part of the right-v-wrong way to be a fan. But if a faction is going to wage an extended campaign against the wrong kind of fans because it 'accepts mediocrity,' I'm going to point out the irony if the first step of 'rejecting mediocrity' is OF COURSE now being open for a decade or so of 'mediocrity, . . . maybe. . . hope not, but what can you do?'

I don't have a problem with your hopes and aspirations as a fan. The problem as been the derision of anyone who wasn't on your precise page. [and by that I mean a royal 'you' not you specifically].
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:33 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

What you see as fence sitting and lopsided criticism is just me trying to exist in a 'game' I don't like and didn't create.
Then get the fuck off the field and mosey the fuck on, "Babs".

By the way, SNR; that was a badass post. You are a BAD motherfucker, sah! :-)

Rico! That was in reference to Hollywood's least wanted jingle-master and composer of "Two Whales Fucking" for the Nature Channel; Douche McCloud.
If you show up at West Hollywood Borders Books tomorrow morning, he'll be signing his new book, "Musical Crap: A discovery of the most potent and effective musical keys for multinational toilet paper sales".

Sounds exciting, amirite?!?!?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:38 PM 07-11-2017
Then get the **** off the field and mosey the **** on, "Babs".

By the way, SNR; that was a badass post. You are a BAD mother****er, sah! :-)

Rico! That was in reference to Hollywood's least wanted jingle-master and composer of "Two Whales ****ing" for the Nature Channel; Douche McCloud.
If you show up at West Hollywood Borders Books tomorrow morning, he'll be signing his new book, "Musical Crap: A discovery of the most potent and effective musical keys for multinational toilet paper sales".

Oh god I am on the floor

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:40 PM 07-11-2017
Then get the **** off the field and mosey the **** on, "Babs".

By the way, SNR; that was a badass post. You are a BAD mother****er, sah! :-)

Rico! That was in reference to Hollywood's least wanted jingle-master and composer of "Two Whales ****ing" for the Nature Channel; Douche McCloud.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:41 PM 07-11-2017
ah.. subjective spin on a singular yet fundamental point of falling short in a team sport.

One here would typically call that an... excuse. :-)
Oh come on Sandy. First off college is 4 years, Alex has had an entire career. Second, college is an entirely different playing field and you know it. Amount of teams, recruiting imbalance, some teams playing styles ect. It's not apples to apples and waiting for someone to say "they aren't the same" only to try to call them a hypocrite is you purposely playing dumb.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:43 PM 07-11-2017
Then get the fuck off the field and mosey the fuck on, "Babs".

By the way, SNR; that was a badass post. You are a BAD motherfucker, sah! :-)

Rico! That was in reference to Hollywood's least wanted jingle-master and composer of "Two Whales Fucking" for the Nature Channel; Douche McCloud.

Yeah, we get it. Your entire worth as a Chiefs fan is tied up in how much you can hate other Chiefs fans if they don't applaud your every BM as a modern art masterpiece.

Maybe, just maybe. After all these years, turns out I DON'T cede the concept of fandom to the faction who defines fandom by how much hatred and crossfire they can foment.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:54 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/07/10/d...fl-andy-benoit

There have been 79 quarterbacks drafted with a top-20 pick since 1970. Only one of those QBs, Peyton Manning, has been name first-team All-Pro more than once. And only five others have earned the honor even once: Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Jim Kelly, Bert Jones and Terry Bradshaw.

As a huge fan of Mahomes and said so on January 3rd, Chiefsplanet has, of course, placed ridiculously high expectations on a 21 year old that's never played under center and needs at least 18 months to grow into the position.

But hey, it's Chiefsplanet.

Dumbassery reigns supreme.
[Reply]
Page 277 of 2693
« First < 177227267273274275276277 2782792802812873273777771277 > Last »
Up