ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I'm on a mission to shit
Hammock Parties 11:46 AM 05-19-2014
Five days ago I had surgery.

On the first day I did not shit. This did not surprise me, as I had not eaten since lunchtime the day before.

On the second day I did not shit. This did not surprise me, as the doctors informed me that I may experience constipation.

On the third day, I did not shit. I became concerned. I began eating apples, taking a stool softener, and enjoyed a large bowl of indian beans.

On the fourth day, I did not shit. My bowels began to feel...too full. I drank two large glasses of Metamucil and two tablespoons of milk of magnesia.

It is the fifth day, and I have not shat, though farts are coming profusely and with great force. I took two tablets of Senokot (recommended by my doctor) and downed a large bowl of Kellog's Fiber Plus about an hour ago.

I'm on a mission. To shit.

Please, God. Let me shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:05 PM 05-20-2014
Midday update: explosive flatulence results in nightcrawler-sized offal.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 12:33 PM 05-20-2014
I believe in the power of blueberries. I was clogged up for days and ate blueberry pancakes at the local diner. First time in my life I shit so much my shit was past the water line a good 2 inches. It was a geographical phenomenon, like a newly discovered island in the ocean built from the depths of active volcanos.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:36 PM 05-20-2014
prune juice? I have exactly 2:24 to drink then get to the bathroom.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:22 PM 05-20-2014
How many courics?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:28 PM 05-20-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Heh.

I thought these were black jokes until I read Mosbonian's post.
I can help you test the theory....

Go to Wal-Mart and buy the already prepared 2 liter bottle of Grape Kool-Aid. Spend the next 2 days drinking nothing but that with your meals.

You will spend the next 2 days wondering if all you ate was lettuce and broccoli.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:31 PM 05-20-2014
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I can help you test the theory....

Go to Wal-Mart and buy the already prepared 2 liter bottle of Grape Kool-Aid. Spend the next 2 days drinking nothing but that with your meals.

You will spend the next 2 days wondering if all you ate was lettuce and broccoli.
It's the blue dye, which for some reason comes out green.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but spend a couple of days eating Boo Berry cereal for breakfast. It does the same thing.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:34 PM 05-20-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but spend a couple of days eating Boo Berry cereal for breakfast. It does the same thing.
I think I'll pass on the Boo Berry...it was a bad enough experience when I was young that now if I am at a party that has a drink there that is grape in color I leave.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 PM 05-20-2014
Afternoon update: Almost entirely without warning, a fecal slurry ejects itself from my rectum. I now must treat every quiver of my lower intestine as a possible warning sign of explosive diarrhea. Htismaqe officially added to my list of "People to Kill."

Side note: I haven't shat thrice in one day in a long time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:42 PM 05-20-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
Afternoon update: Almost entirely without warning, a fecal slurry ejects itself from my rectum. I now must treat every quiver of my lower intestine as a possible warning sign of explosive diarrhea. Htismaqe officially added to my list of "People to Kill."
First of all, it worked, did it not?

Second of all, I warned you!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 05-20-2014
I'm kidding, of course.

I wish I had a scale. I feel tremendously light.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:47 PM 05-20-2014

Ohhhhhhhh balls! That may be it.

I bought a box of Crunch Berries cereal right around the time it started. I finished it a couple days ago and now my poo is brown again

Gee willikers!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:51 PM 05-20-2014
I bought a box of Crunch Berries cereal
That's it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:52 PM 05-20-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
I'm kidding, of course.

I wish I had a scale. I feel tremendously light.
You're welcome! :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:54 PM 05-20-2014
That's it.

That's crazy. I've never had that happen before.

Science, bitch!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:59 PM 05-20-2014
That's crazy. I've never had that happen before.

Science, bitch!
The red dye they used to use back in the 80's was worse.

There were several alleged cases of intestinal bleeding that ended up being discoloration caused by this:

[Reply]
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up