ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Hall of Classics>Trolls on this board ?
royr17 05:59 PM 12-11-2004
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 12:29 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,

Speaking from experience are you?:-) Well since you didn't kill anything for me today I need to go fry a roast.:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 12:30 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:-)
I don't blame him. I wouldn't come home either.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:34 PM 12-12-2004
Indeed. Women whose only skills are their mouth and on their back have to find some way to earn a living,,,,and I might as well make 30% for a management fee.

Don't worry yourself....the deer population in Iowania has suffered a mighty blow the past couple of weeks.......Big Antlered, Brown Eyed mothers, and babies with milk dribbling out thier mouths.
[Reply]
David. 12:39 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
:-) awesome.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:43 PM 12-12-2004

That's rep.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:48 PM 12-12-2004

Attached: BLAM3.jpg (4.8 KB) 
[Reply]
chiefs4me 01:10 PM 12-12-2004
oh but he just got home and brought me a present. he lives the plush life,,all he has to do is work his job,,,I do the rest, take care of kids, mow the grass,clean the house and everything else. I think we are going shopping today. You all have fun,,,,,,,
[Reply]
Logical 01:14 PM 12-12-2004
:-) It appears dad took sons posting privelages away after this thread was started. One and done to start this thread.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up