Other (discuss below) 24 12.18%
Drew Brees 3 1.52%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is the GOAT QB?
Amnorix 11:56 AM 08-16-2019
Other than Mahomes, of course... :-)

I came up with my top 10, or you can fill in the blank.

(Jesus, no Brees. I am a genious... :-))
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:57 AM 08-16-2019
Get lost fuck face.
[Reply]
scho63 11:58 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Get lost fuck face.
Fuck face is such an underused and underappreciate insult! :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:58 AM 08-16-2019
Tommy Maddox.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:58 AM 08-16-2019
Statistically . Drew Brees. And don't give me that Dome crap. If he'd been drafted by Belechick He'd have left Brady in the dust.
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:59 AM 08-16-2019
CRAP, I should've included Brees. Jesus. My poll is f'ing invalid. Goddammit!!!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:01 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Well we don't expect you to pay attention to details.

What are you , a lawyer or something.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:28 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
We can delete the poll entirely and let you re-add it. We can't add a new option.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:00 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We can delete the poll entirely and let you re-add it. We can't add a new option.
Can you just replace Elway with Brees? Elway was mistakenly added to the poll for some reason.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:01 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Can you just replace Elway with Brees? Elway was mistakenly added to the poll for some reason.
I second this this motion.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:25 PM 08-16-2019
Joe Montana, and its not even close. 4-0 in superbowl appearances when it was a ****ing mans game.

None of this built for TV offense bullshit where the qb might as well have secret service agents in the pocket with him. Defenders cant touch receivers, much less lay down intimidating hits over the middle. Might as well be flag football now.

God Id love to see Brady play ONE game in that era. Longest piss trail back home to mommy and daddy you ever seen.

Chris Jones slapped his shoulderpad lightly and it was a 15 yard personal foul. The little bitch didnt even get moved off his spot much less go down and its a 15 yard penalty. Anytime hes touched, Brady is off crying to an official about it. Biggest cunt strapping up a helmet today.

Brady's longevity and "greatness" have been manufactured by the pussification of the NFL.

Joe's still the ****ing man, period.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:01 PM 08-16-2019
If a Mod can add Brees? Dunno if that's even possible. Ah well, let the thread die I guess. Massive, stupid, oversight.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:01 PM 08-16-2019
Patrick Mahomes. Voted "Other".
[Reply]
Dayze 12:07 PM 08-16-2019
for me it's hard to come up with 'The Greatest" just given how much the league has changed/ evolved. And, personally, I don't equate SB wins to a level of greatness; short of a QB carrying his team to a win. It's such a team game, it's hard to say X QB is better than Y because he has more SB wins etc.

I've always thought Marino was a bad MF at QB. Especially back in those days when the QB would actually get hit.

I'd probably have Marino, Montana, Brees, Manning and Brady. but I'd have a hard time slotting them in any order.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:09 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
for me it's hard to come up with 'The Greatest" just given how much the league has changed/ evolved. And, personally, I don't equate SB wins to a level of greatness; short of a QB carrying his team to a win. It's such a team game, it's hard to say X QB is better than Y because he has more SB wins etc.

I've always thought Marino was a bad MF at QB. Especially back in those days when the QB would actually get hit.

I'd probably have Marino, Montana, Brees, Manning and Brady. but I'd have a hard time slotting them in any order.

I think that is a very fair answer. It's hard in any sport, but especially football, which is the ultimate team sport. There is no question but that Montana had some advantage with an innovative system and great talent. Brady an advantage with a great coach and consistency during his entire career. How do you balance that against Marino, who had a great coach, but overall not great talent? Dome vs non-dome?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up