ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 233
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:20 PM 08-21-2023
Time for the Bills to become Lamar's bitch
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:26 PM 08-21-2023
Daboll is gone and his replacement sucks. Between getting bartenders pregnant your QB is bangin your WR1's ex and making him want to leave. When your mom got body slammed on a table a dildo with Tom Brady's face shot out of her cooch and hit you the temple giving you a concussion.
[Reply]
EPodolak 08:30 PM 08-21-2023
Bills might get a wildcard, then break furniture when they lose to the Jags or Chargers.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:55 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Sure.

Bills had an under-the-radar great off-season.

- Drafted Kincaid, who is our Kelce
- Bolstered our o-line with OTorrence and McGovern.
- Got our All-Pro safety back from injury
- Got new toys for Allen, in Harty and Sherfield
Your GM paid for some dog shit.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:56 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Daboll is gone and his replacement sucks. Between getting bartenders pregnant your QB is bangin your WR1's ex and making him want to leave. When your mom got body slammed on a table a dildo with Tom Brady's face shot out of her cooch and hit you the temple giving you a concussion.
Daboll put Buffalo on the map.

It's nowhere to go but down as their new OC continues to put in his own crappy playbook.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:00 PM 08-21-2023
DiqLicker still hanging regular season victories next to his commemorative Hamlin prosthetic heart.

Did you get a refund back from the hotel/flights you presumptuously booked in Atlanta for the AFC Championship Game before Cincy curb stomped your fraud team?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:04 PM 08-21-2023
If you still want to post here stay off the drugs
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:11 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
DiqLicker still hanging regular season victories next to his commemorative Hamlin prosthetic heart.
I feel guilty for how hard I laughed at this.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:14 PM 08-21-2023
I’m ready for the seasom whatever that is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:15 PM 08-21-2023
Bummer for shane ray's comeback tour
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:17 PM 08-21-2023
Mahomes broke Diggs the way Elway broke us.
[Reply]
Talisman 10:11 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

The only AFC trophy your team will be lifting will be the Always Fucking Choking participation ribbon.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:44 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
If for some reason the Chiefs don't make it, I'll be rooting on your Bills to kick the shit out of the Bengals. I hate that fanbase with a passion.
You shut your whore mouth!
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:52 PM 08-21-2023
Pretty sure you meant to say Buffalo is currently laid up in the fancy hotel room, waiting on room service... those clowns are still collecting trophies they haven't earned yet
[Reply]
JPH83 11:18 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
If for some reason the Chiefs don't make it, I'll be rooting on your Bills to kick the shit out of the Bengals. I hate that fanbase with a passion.
Same. As stupid as this OP is rhe Bengals are FAR worse. Cannot fathom why CP doesn't reserve it's hatred for them over the Bills.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 233
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up