ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody worried about Tampa?
RaidersOftheCellar 05:53 PM 10-25-2020
When Vegas made the Bucs the favorite to win the SB, I scoffed. But they seem like they could be rounding into a powerhouse. The defense is probably the best in the league. Now they have Brown.

Anybody worried, should KC return to the big game?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:30 AM 10-26-2020
Not worried about them but they do seem to be the best team in the NFC.

Packers and Seahawks just aren’t balanced enough and the Saints won’t be as good down the stretch due to Brees.

I think it will be Chiefs/Bucs in the SB
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 10-26-2020
The only way the Bucs make it to the SB is if they get the bye.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:49 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The only way the Bucs make it to the SB is if they get the bye.
Who is better than them?

Already saw what they did to GB. Seattle doesn’t have a defense worth a shit. Saints are literally falling apart internally and Brees arm makes Brady’s look like Mahomes in comparison.

Only thing stopping Brady is the weather so I agree they will need the bye. But shit dude they play a lot of shit teams.

Giants, Lions, Falcons twice, Panthers, Vikings. That’s a lot of shit. They really have just us, the Rams and Saints left as real competition on their schedule.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:55 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Who is better than them?

Already saw what they did to GB. Seattle doesn’t have a defense worth a shit. Saints are literally falling apart internally and Brees arm makes Brady’s look like Mahomes in comparison.

Only thing stopping Brady is the weather so I agree they will need the bye. But shit dude they play a lot of shit teams.

Giants, Lions, Falcons twice, Panthers, Vikings. That’s a lot of shit. They really have just us, the Rams and Saints left as real competition on their schedule.
I'd say it's Bucs, Packers, Seahawks or Cardinals at this point. You'd have to outscore them. Their defense is playing well now, but you can't account for injuries or just that one game that gets you bounced in the Playoffs. Get to Brady, get the win. Raiders aren't known for getting to the passer, Green Bay is better but more middle of the pack, if you can push the inside of the pocket while keeping contain on the outside, you get to Brady. I think Arizona could send blitz packages to get to Brady. They're the favorite, but give Rodgers a healthy Davante Adams and a healthy Aaron Jones at the same time, I think the next matchup could be different.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:33 PM 10-26-2020
Who is better than them?

A healthy-ish 49ers team might be the only one standing in Tampa Bay's way.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:07 PM 10-26-2020
The huge caveat with Tampa is that this AB signing could make them the class of the NFC, or it could also destroy their team internally. The range of outcomes is all over the map.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The huge caveat with Tampa is that this AB signing could make them the class of the NFC, or it could also destroy their team internally. The range of outcomes is all over the map.
yep
[Reply]
cmh6476 03:00 PM 10-26-2020
I'm worried about the Jets and us overlooking them.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:06 PM 10-26-2020
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/kansas-...s-20201129027/
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:06 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Not gonna happen.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:10 PM 10-26-2020
Who is better than them?

I just can’t see 43 year old Brady making it any other way.

We’re not talking about 43 year old Brady right now. We’re talking about 43 year old Brady in Dec/Jan.

I also don’t think they’re the kind of team culture wise to finish the season perfect. They could drop a couple games they shouldn’t and Seattle or GB will get the bye.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:15 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Bravo!
:-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:15 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not gonna happen.
Crosses his fingers behind his back while saying that
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:16 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
The Chiefs could totally have the worst game in franchise history & still win by 2 TD's.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:16 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Lmao I love irrational Brady haters
Brady didn't look so great the past couple of years. Oh, and did you catch that Bears game when he lost track of the down?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up