ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Future Nicholls Bowl Champs Repository
BWillie 02:14 PM 08-31-2018
I didn't see a KU football thread for 2018-2019. What gives? Time to start out 1-0! David Beatty for president!

ESPN is so negative. We got this! This is the year.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ason-bottom-10
[Reply]
Pants 09:34 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by BDj23:
This is the second time in a row we have done that. Charlie Weis ring a bell?
Charlie Weis is a horrible coach, who came to KU to steal money.

He's not as bad as Gill or Beaty at the carft, though.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:37 PM 09-01-2018
The important thing is the dude is done as fucking done could be no later than around Thanksgiving and enjoy the comedy bad because next year they'll probably just be boring bad.

I'd probably give all the money and free booze it would take to lure in Kevin Sumlin for awhile.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:41 PM 09-01-2018
I wonder if it actually have to pay to go to a game?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:52 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
How do you have a coach that's 3-33 returning for a fourth season?
Tired of paying Radio and Wiess
[Reply]
Strongside 10:09 PM 09-01-2018
#ThisIsRockBottom
[Reply]
ping2000 10:16 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
#ThisIsRockBottom
At least you weren't the dumbass that gave them fifty million dollars and had your name put on the stadium.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:36 AM 09-02-2018
I watched the whole game last night. KU Football is one of my favorite programs to watch. I try to never miss an episode. I thought it was hilarious that Beatty "iced" the kicker, only to give him a second shot at it after missing the first time. Classic KU. Can't wait for the next episode!
Attached: KUtrashcan.jpg (151.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:26 AM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I watched the whole game last night. KU Football is one of my favorite programs to watch. I try to never miss an episode. I thought it was hilarious that Beatty "iced" the kicker, only to give him a second shot at it after missing the first time. Classic KU. Can't wait for the next episode!
He also burned a TO, so they only had one left with 50 seconds left

Master Beatty!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:07 AM 09-02-2018

Comedy Gold.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:50 PM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
No question. Nobody thinks this ship can be turned around. It's clearly already hit a rock and is basically sunk. You still fire the guy.
Of course it can be turned around.

The fatman turned around a situation almost as bleak as this within two years. Hell, if I were Long, I'd give him a call. Unless you've got an obviously better option lined up (which he doesn't).
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:01 PM 09-02-2018
Harbaugh should be the #1 target
Dave Doren would be the more realistic great hire
[Reply]
Best22 03:04 PM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Harbaugh should be the #1 target
Dave Doren would be the more realistic great hire
Harbaugh isn't going to KU

There are tons of mid majors he'd rather coach at
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:34 PM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Harbaugh isn't going to KU

There are tons of mid majors he'd rather coach at
Getting anyone reputable is gonna be tough sledding. But if you do. Has to be someone that knows how to rape the JC schools and give some sort of a foundation to build upon.
[Reply]
ping2000 06:25 PM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Getting anyone reputable is gonna be tough sledding. But if you do. Has to be someone that knows how to rape the JC schools and give some sort of a foundation to build upon.
Beaty was supposed to be able to recruit out of Texas. I haven't seen anything he is good at, except being hopelessly optimistic in the face of brutal suckage. He needs to man up and resign. He is in over his head.
[Reply]
Monkey God 08:43 PM 09-02-2018
Sounds like something the Chiefs would do....oh wait they did.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up