ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who's thew King of the Noobs?
BossChief 73 41.48%
JD10367 27 15.34%
Raised on Riots 76 43.18%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***2008-2009 Chiefs Planet King of the N00bs Final Vote Thread*** (with NSFW pics)
BossChief 12:27 AM 12-06-2009
If you think it is kinda lame to have a poll after someone already won...

VOTE FOR BOSSCHIEF!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:27 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If you think it is kinda lame to have a poll after someone already won...

VOTE FOR BOSSCHIEF!!!
It's looking like the results are going to be the same, but no friggin * would be attached to the crown. And the majority's opinion about the process was followed. Thy will of the people will be done.:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:58 AM 12-06-2009
Good Lord.

I voted for Boss again, but I feel JD and Kyle are just as deserving. I want to thank all that voted for me in the last poll; that I survived the Planet Caucus and made it to the convention is very humbling when I think of my beginnings here.
That 20 + page douche thread of mine from Thanksgiving last year is a textbook example of n00biness FAIL, and growth/learning in the "Planet Way".
All n00bs should consider it required viewing.
I have my haters like everyone else, but that number has decreased significantly due to a lot of good people here who were long-suffering and patient enough to see past my flaws, and hope that I could evolve in to a solid contributor.
I thank them first and foremost, and I thank all the new people who have shown appreciation for me.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:37 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots:
Good Lord.

I voted for Boss again, but I feel JD and Kyle are just as deserving. I want to thank all that voted for me in the last poll; that I survived the Planet Caucus and made it to the convention is very humbling when I think of my beginnings here.
That 20 + page douche thread of mine from Thanksgiving last year is a textbook example of n00biness FAIL, and growth/learning in the "Planet Way".
I have my haters like everyone else, but that number has decreased significantly due to a lot of good people here who were long-suffering and patient enough to see past my flaws, and hope that I could evolve in to a solid contributor.
I thank them first and foremost, and I thank all the new people who have shown appreciation for me.
you are close to becoming a true jedi ROR!

Titles meh, rep points meh, planet fame and glory meh A JEDI CRAVES NOT THESE THINGS (but finds a way to get them anyway!!!:-))
Attached: yoda.jpg (4.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Slainte 05:11 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Titles meh, rep points meh, planet fame and glory meh A JEDI CRAVES NOT THESE THINGS (but finds a way to get them anyway!!!:-))
Irony, this is. I guess.

:-)
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 10:07 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots:
Good Lord.

You still seem like a douche to me. Maybee I've only seen your douchbag anti KU comments though. I haven't seen one post that wasn't.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:46 AM 12-06-2009
Im such a whore!
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:01 AM 12-06-2009
Soooo, now I can change my vote?
jeez, I hate post whores.....

:ducks:
[Reply]
BossChief 05:11 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:

Im having lots of fun with this whole thing!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:23 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:

Yep, to one of the three finalists.
[Reply]
RNR 10:10 AM 12-06-2009
I demand there is yet one more poll. There is no write in option and as it was shown "who gives a crap" was tied for the lead. I do find it rather amusing this is being taken so seriously~
[Reply]
RJ 10:23 AM 12-06-2009
Well, the chick in the towel is hot, so I guess that counts for something.

Edit: Oh, I thought she looked familiar.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:14 AM 12-06-2009
Bosschief already has more than twice as many votes as JD, I say we crown his ass and get this over with.
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:25 AM 12-06-2009
Com'n JD !!
[Reply]
BossChief 12:07 PM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Com'n JD !!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up