ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texas high school football player slams ref to the ground after ejection
Deberg_1990 09:52 PM 12-03-2020
Wow!

pic.twitter.com/2vdrVVGQEJ

— santiago📍 (@_7santiago) December 4, 2020

Really really ugly moment here in Edinburg

Idk what happened but Emmanuel Duron was ejected from the game

Moments later, he ran onto the field and body slammed the ref who ejected him

Ref is still down on the turf #RGVFootball #txhsfb

— Andrew McCulloch (@ByAndyMcCulloch) December 4, 2020

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:44 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
My entire high school sports program was placed on probation for 1 year due to a drunken fan hitting a referee at a football game. The girls basketball team went undefeated that year but wasn't allowed to play in any tournament games (even the county tournament.) The girls on that team are in their early '60s now and it still causes them pain to discuss it.

All of this because some drunk jackass hit a ref at a football game. Ridiculous!
Ouch. That seems off base if it was someone who wasn't under the jurisdiction of the sports teams.

I guess it would help the crowd police their own, though. Sports events probably get an outsized share of idiots in the stands.

On that note, I like it when some idiot who runs on the field gets plastered by a player or security person. I liked KC Wolf's body slam on the interloper a while back, too. I guess it makes me happy regardless of who hits the person.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:56 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
God I hate group punishment. The ref got bullrushed by one guy, not the whole team. How'd you like to be a senior on that team and watch your last chance to play for something meaningful go swirling down the drain because of something you had absolutely nothing to do with?

Kicking the offender off the team and charging him with a real crime should be enough.

Pricks. :-)
Yeah, and like Bug said, I'd really hope there was more to the story. Yet, this statement makes no sense, since they've already taken swift and harsh punishment against the rest of the team.... punish everyone first, gather facts later! :-)

Originally Posted by :
“We will take the appropriate disciplinary action once we understand the facts and circumstances underlining this incident...."

[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:58 PM 12-04-2020
My entire high school sports program was placed on probation for 1 year due to a drunken fan hitting a referee at a football game. The girls basketball team went undefeated that year but wasn't allowed to play in any tournament games (even the county tournament.) The girls on that team are in their early '60s now and it still causes them pain to discuss it.

All of this because some drunk jackass hit a ref at a football game. Ridiculous!
ahhhhhh....the good ole days when you can go to High School sporting events liquored up!

Just kidding :-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:02 PM 12-04-2020

Wow. I would have been LIVID.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 04:19 PM 12-04-2020
If I'm some random player on the HS team getting the boot, I am absolutely livid.

WTF did everyone else do to deserve a pre-emptive boot from the postseason based off the actions of one fucking moron? The video clearly shows his own team trying to stop him both before and after the takedown.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:46 PM 12-04-2020
For the whole team to get banned I would at least like to have seen a tag team finisher so that you could accuse multiple players of being involved.

Imagine some OL hoisting the ref up on his shoulders and then the crazy kid comes off the bleachers to give him a Doomsday Device.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:52 PM 12-04-2020
Kid shouldn't serve time but could certainly use anger management classes.

Sucks for his teammates to be made examples of but it's necessary.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:00 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Kid shouldn't serve time but could certainly use anger management classes.

Sucks for his teammates to be made examples of but it's necessary.
Why shouldn't he? That's a fucking bullshit move to blindside someone like that.
[Reply]
notorious 05:03 PM 12-04-2020
Wait, the team got booted from the playoffs?

There must have been a lot of crap going on that we don't know about.
[Reply]
Pants 05:04 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

Jesus Christ.

Fucking maniacs.
[Reply]
Pants 05:11 PM 12-04-2020
Dude has psycho eyes.

[Reply]
Bearcat 05:12 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Jesus Christ.

Fucking maniacs.
I like the camera work, where you can just tell a little bit that the guy on the bottom is about to help in the flipping, and then the convenient flash when they switch cameras to obscure that he's doing a lot of the work.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:13 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I like the camera work, where you can just tell a little bit that the guy on the bottom is about to help in the flipping, and then the convenient flash when they switch cameras to obscure that he's doing a lot of the work.
It's real to me dammnit
[Reply]
notorious 05:14 PM 12-04-2020
What are you suggesting here?
[Reply]
Pants 05:27 PM 12-04-2020
I fell for it. I feel better about it now, thanks. Still crazy, but not on the maniac side. :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up