ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texas high school football player slams ref to the ground after ejection
Deberg_1990 09:52 PM 12-03-2020
Wow!

pic.twitter.com/2vdrVVGQEJ

— santiago📍 (@_7santiago) December 4, 2020

Really really ugly moment here in Edinburg

Idk what happened but Emmanuel Duron was ejected from the game

Moments later, he ran onto the field and body slammed the ref who ejected him

Ref is still down on the turf #RGVFootball #txhsfb

— Andrew McCulloch (@ByAndyMcCulloch) December 4, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:59 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Can't really dox myself here but I had no part in "planning" because there was no plan and my involvement was to find a specific kid's locker. Which was super easy because there was a list of lockers with their users on a corkboard.
No idea what dox means.

But there was a plan. Someone came up with dumb idea, right? And then you were told to find the kid's locker, right? And then you did. That's premeditation. In laymen's terms, that's a plan.

That's completely different from some kid going postal spontaneously without informing anyone.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:01 PM 12-04-2020
"Hey Discuss Thrower: someone put something fucked up in this other persons' locker. Wanna look?"

"Sure."
[Reply]
Delano 08:09 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Is that what happened? Did this kid sit there and stew over a flag for months/years/whatever and then tell his teammates he was going to freight train the guy? I wasn't aware of that. I only saw the clip in the OP. that would change things, imo. Is there a link to this backstory?
You are one dense motherfucker.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:11 PM 12-04-2020
Sounds like Discuss Thrower is still pissed of that he got expelled in high school and missed the Spanish Club’s end of year party and his Lambda Lambda Lambda chapter wasn’t allowed to participate in the Greek Games with the Omega Moos.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:12 PM 12-04-2020
Okay Boomer.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:13 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
HS football is almost religion down there. Can't really say I understand why the school is forcing the team out of their remaining games if the kid that blindsided the ref has been punished.

Back when I played they made the rest of us do extra conditioning when a kid on the team fucked up by getting detention/suspension or when someone got a D or F. I can kind of understand that. This was a criminal act by a dumbass that just lost his mind. There's no lesson to be learned here by the rest of the players.
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:15 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Is that what happened? Did this kid sit there and stew over a flag for months/years/whatever and then tell his teammates he was going to freight train the guy? I wasn't aware of that. I only saw the clip in the OP. that would change things, imo. Is there a link to this backstory?
Does that need to be the backstory to have relevance to individuals who might find themselves in a similar situation in the future? Or might a reasonable person conclude that when your teammate assaults a ref because of a bad call that the consequences go beyond that individual's ejection and a simple 15yd penalty? And might a reasonable person be marginally more inclined to intervene?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:16 PM 12-04-2020
Okay Boomer.
Nice reply. Did you have to pause your Xbox to type that?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:32 PM 12-04-2020
I highly doubt that has ever happened.
And I highly doubt a district has booted their football team out of the playoffs because one player lost his shit before either.
[Reply]
Delano 08:36 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
And I highly doubt a district has booted their football team out of the playoffs because one player lost his shit before either.
I’ve seen some lose the privilege of playing because a few players violated zero tolerance alcohol policies. This is a far more egregious offense.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:03 AM 12-05-2020
Cue Full Metal Jacket blanket party
[Reply]
Frazod 12:10 AM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.
I'm sure it's not his top priority, but I would imagine he still feels like shit about it.
[Reply]
nhaaser 11:23 AM 12-05-2020
Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:28 AM 12-05-2020
^ cleanup on aisle 1, mods
[Reply]
Bwana 12:30 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by nhaaser:
Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should really stick to posting your political carp in DC, otherwise, I'm going to show you a magic trip and make you disappear.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up