ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 101
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:48 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, no hand pass means a guaranteed Blues win? :-)
No but you hit an empty net, and the hand pass doesn't matter. They couldn't hit a damn empty net
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:50 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That was a complete beat down, and the best I've ever seen the Blues play from wire-to-wire.

Now, just one more . . .
I'm hoping for 5 more :-):-)
[Reply]
Fish 02:16 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Fairweather fan?
Yes, you're a fairweather fan. Every time the Blues looked like they were going to lose, your pussy self threatened to quit watching. Need a few examples?

I may not watch this long, the Blues are playing like a vary tired team.
I'm out.
Yup... The officials have made up their minds, Shark/Bruins (West/East coast) Stanley cup that I won't watch.
Not watching. I'm sure the NHL will give the Blues a bone, then get back to their usual antics of shocking calls/no-calls that favor the Sharts.

And fuck their gay-ass coach too!

[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:21 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yes, you're a fairweather fan. Every time the Blues looked like they were going to lose, your pussy self threatened to quit watching. Need a few examples?
Oh, of the NHL, not the Blues?

I'd say I'm more fed up with the league than any sort of fair weather fan. And I've not watched a game since the NHL's officials shafted the Blues.. And it's not too late for the greedy idiots to do it again either.

Carry on.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:47 PM 05-20-2019
Not shocking that the Sharks have gone 0-2 by a combined score of 7-1 since the hand pass.

A team takes on the personality of their coach, and DeBoer is the biggest fucking whiner in the league. As soon as I heard his comments about missed calls in the hand pass game (irony, LOL) I knew they were done. All they've done is bitch about the refs, while the Blues got fucked prison style, and just put their heads down and worked harder.

Unless the Sharks unfuck themselves mentally in the next 24 hours, STL will be celebrating a Conference Championship for the first time in my life.

Unreal.
[Reply]
Pushead2 03:49 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Not shocking that the Sharks have gone 0-2 by a combined score of 7-1 since the hand pass.

A team takes on the personality of their coach, and DeBoer is the biggest ****ing whiner in the league. As soon as I heard his comments about missed calls in the hand pass game (irony, LOL) I knew they were done. All they've done is bitch about the refs, while the Blues got ****ed prison style, and just put their heads down and worked harder.

Unless the Sharks un**** themselves mentally in the next 24 hours, STL will be celebrating a Conference Championship for the first time in my life.

Unreal.
To be honest, STL should be celebrating already.

It has to be bittersweet for Backes if they meet the Bruins in the Cup finals.
[Reply]
Matrix 12:21 PM 05-21-2019
Got a bad feeling about tonight and thursday.

Fuck the garage league for putting the Blues in this position.
[Reply]
Matrix 12:24 PM 05-21-2019
Oh, of the NHL, not the Blues?

I'd say I'm more fed up with the league than any sort of fair weather fan. And I've not watched a game since the NHL's officials shafted the Blues.. And it's not too late for the greedy idiots to do it again either.

Carry on.
I'm right there with you, man.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:34 PM 05-21-2019
Big game. Yuge game.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:00 PM 05-21-2019
Oh no no no!
[Reply]
DaFace 02:07 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Oh no no no!
Weird. It'd be more notable if it wasn't just a couple of random backups, though.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:56 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Oh no no no!
Hmmmmm, that could make things interesting.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:05 PM 05-21-2019
I can't be the only that noticed that 6 Sharks were sent to the lockerroom for injuries in G5.

Tonight Karlsson and Hertl stayed in SJ for injuries. For which I'm thankful, because their speed and hockey smarts really hurt the Blues the first two or three games of this series.

Another factor (maybe) is that Thornton seemed to be fatigued from the 2nd period on in G5. It's hard for me to hope that he is tired, as he was once a Bluenote, and a good one.

Bottom line, the Blues have to play the way they have for the last two games to win tonight. If they come out with that level of heart, the Blues will finally punch their ticket to the Stanley Cup series.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:02 PM 05-21-2019
Come on Blues.
[Reply]
seclark 06:04 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I can't be the only that noticed that 6 Sharks were sent to the lockerroom for injuries in G5.

Tonight Karlsson and Hertl stayed in SJ for injuries. For which I'm thankful, because their speed and hockey smarts really hurt the Blues the first two or three games of this series.

Another factor (maybe) is that Thornton seemed to be fatigued from the 2nd period on in G5. It's hard for me to hope that he is tired, as he was once a Bluenote, and a good one.

Bottom line, the Blues have to play the way they have for the last two games to win tonight. If they come out with that level of heart, the Blues will finally punch their ticket to the Stanley Cup series.
^$^
Sec
[Reply]
Page 52 of 101
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up