ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
Hammock Parties 08:13 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
I know you're fed up, GC, but I really don't think this is going to help. :-)
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.
Brock 08:14 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.
As we all knew you would. Your move.
KCWolfman 08:15 PM 09-16-2003
Actually, we should run a poll. I think you will find that most don't care.
grandllama 08:18 PM 09-16-2003
And you don't think this was the point of Logical's teasing?

Everybody on the board knew you wouldn't just lay low and let it slide like Slayer or Jim or any of the other regulars that have had their stuff changed as a joke... Everybody knew you would loose it.

GC, one day as you age you'll discover that you have to pick your fights, and getting into it with a mod who didn't want you back in the first place, but has tolerated you, over something this stupid is not a fight to pick.
Raiderhater 08:18 PM 09-16-2003

What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.
Hammock Parties 08:20 PM 09-16-2003
You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.
alanm 09:29 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch:
You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.
All Hail Jim!!:-) Genuflect when you say that GC.:-)
KCWolfman 08:20 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.
Hammock Parties 08:21 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.
I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.
Bwana 08:22 PM 09-16-2003
If that's the way it's going to be, DRAW B!TCH!
Attached: Gunsmoke-ani.jpg (5.0 KB) 
Brock 08:12 PM 09-16-2003
:-)
KCWolfman 08:12 PM 09-16-2003
I disagree. Perhaps he should whine and say he won't do it again.

Then he should be given 6 or 7 more opportunities like we do other annoying creatures on this board.
LVNHACK 08:13 PM 09-16-2003
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl
DenverChief 08:24 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl
All caps :-)
LVNHACK 08:29 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
All caps :-)

Dude I posted them correct. Every once in awhile with the new format that happens to me................ :-)
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up