ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Media Center>Terminator: Dark Fate
Sure-Oz 07:09 AM 05-23-2019
Teaser trailer....this is supposed to ignore any movies after T2. I'm cautiously optimistic with Hamilton and Cameron involved. Heard this is some of the 10 min footage from cinemacon where the cgi isn't finished yet.

@Terminator: Welcome to the day after Judgment Day. Producer James Cameron returns with director Tim Miller for #TerminatorDarkFate. In theatres 11.1.19. Watch the official trailer now. https://twitter.com/Terminator/statu...846144/video/1

https://youtu.be/jCyEX6u-Yhs
[Reply]
007 09:42 PM 11-25-2019
Damn the movie is already out of both our theaters. Was it that bad?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:06 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Not at all and it wasn't a SJW movie which Cameron prevented as producer
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:47 AM 11-26-2019
No. It’s a good movie.

I just think all the animosity built up towards the last few movies killed the franchise.

There’s just very little audience for this franchise anymore.
[Reply]
007 07:06 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No. It’s a good movie.

I just think all the animosity built up towards the last few movies killed the franchise.

Really disappointed I missed it. Thought it would run longer than that. Both theaters dropped it last Friday. Guess I'm off to find a stream today.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:50 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No. It’s a good movie.

Agree with Deberg, I think it was backlash for the previous crap versions.

I though it was the best one since the original Sarah Conner trilogy. I was entertained. You could definitely see the influence of Cameron.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:11 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Agree with Deberg, I think it was backlash for the previous crap versions.

I though it was the best one since the original Sarah Conner trilogy. I was entertained. You could definitely see the influence of Cameron.
Yeah I agree...a little ticked how one part went at the beginning but it had potential for a trilogy. Probably won't happen now.
[Reply]
Sorry 01:56 PM 11-26-2019
I honestly really enjoyed it and so did my wife. The only part that was like meh was “you don’t need a man” like but that wasn’t geared towards me it was geared towards my wife. I thought it was a solid flick that should’ve been released in the summer. Would love to see a continuation.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:03 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Not at all and it wasn't a SJW movie which Cameron prevented as producer
I haven't seen it so I can't say whether this is true or not, but at least from my point of view I lost interest as soon as I heard they in essence replaced John Conner with another female plus added another female main character. Terminator was a movie that had a strong female lead, removing all the males sans Arnold feels a bit like the Ghost busters reboot.

The thing is they can add all the female characters they want, my wife isn't going to want to watch a "Terminator" movie. Same with Ghost busters, their only chance of getting my wife to watch either movie is to appeal to me & she will go with me. Once I lost interest they lost us both. To me it's like casting "The Rock" in "Sleepless in Seattle 2" to draw in the male action flick crowd. You just alienate your real fanbase & you're never going to win over the other side.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:11 PM 11-26-2019
Yes
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:22 PM 11-26-2019
Should have stopped after the first one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:59 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Should have stopped after the first one.
T2 is one of the greatest action movies of all time, you asshole.
[Reply]
Sorry 06:58 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
I haven't seen it so I can't say whether this is true or not, but at least from my point of view I lost interest as soon as I heard they in essence replaced John Conner with another female plus added another female main character. Terminator was a movie that had a strong female lead, removing all the males sans Arnold feels a bit like the Ghost busters reboot.

The thing is they can add all the female characters they want, my wife isn't going to want to watch a "Terminator" movie. Same with Ghost busters, their only chance of getting my wife to watch either movie is to appeal to me & she will go with me. Once I lost interest they lost us both. To me it's like casting "The Rock" in "Sleepless in Seattle 2" to draw in the male action flick crowd. You just alienate your real fanbase & you're never going to win over the other side.
You’re over thinking it. It’s a fucking action film, and a solid one pace and plot wise. It’s not star wars level sjw shit.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:31 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
T2 is one of the greatest action movies of all time, you asshole.
T2 is a motherfucking masterpiece
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:00 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
T2 is a motherfucking masterpiece
It's one of the best sequels imo...and yeah they should've stopped there. That said I really liked where this one was headed
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:08 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
It's one of the best sequels imo...and yeah they should've stopped there. That said I really liked where this one was headed
IMO,Kyle Reese would've knocked up the lead in the movie and fulfill his destiny as the savior of mankind's father if they're planning to continue the franchise
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up