ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Media Center>Jedi: Fallen Order
keg in kc 06:28 PM 04-13-2019
Single player only. No microtransactions or lootboxes. Developed by Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall, Apex Legends) using Unreal Engine. Stars Cameron Monaghan as Cal Kestis, a Jedi Padawan who survived Order 66.

[Reply]
Frazod 08:14 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Pretty sure if the main character was a lesbian it'd be even more interesting...
A Kathleen Kennedy lesbian would probably look like a tatted-out Rachel Maddow, and have a relationship with a hutt voiced by Rosie O'Donnell.
[Reply]
Pants 08:00 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Single player only. No microtransactions or lootboxes. Developed by Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall, Apex Legends) using Unreal Engine. Stars Cameron Monaghan as Cal Kestis, a Jedi Padawan who survived Order 66.

Don't forget Call of Duty. One of the most influential video game franchises of all time.

Games like this and Cyberpunk 2077 are just more proof that the SP experience will never go away.
[Reply]
Fish 08:25 PM 04-15-2019
Looks pretty cool. Love that it's single player. Count me in.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:35 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
A Kathleen Kennedy lesbian would probably look like a tatted-out Rachel Maddow, and have a relationship with a hutt voiced by Rosie O'Donnell.

[Reply]
Bowser 08:36 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Looks pretty cool. Love that it's single player. Count me in.
Yes, yes, and yes.

[Reply]
keg in kc 09:17 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pants:
Don't forget Call of Duty. One of the most influential video game franchises of all time.

Games like this and Cyberpunk 2077 are just more proof that the SP experience will never go away.
The weird thing is that EA cancelled TWO single player games recently, one that was going to be a continuation or reboot of KOTOR, and the other was inspired by Uncharted. Both were cancelled because they wanted focus on games as service. And yet this is out in November. Which isn't a bad thing but still...weird.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:35 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The weird thing is that EA cancelled TWO single player games recently, one that was going to be a continuation or reboot of KOTOR, and the other was inspired by Uncharted. Both were cancelled because they wanted focus on games as service. And yet this is out in November. Which isn't a bad thing but still...weird.
I really want a new KOTOR and/or Mass Effect. I wish Bioware wouldn't waste their time with Dragon Age. I still wish they had expanded upon Mass Effect instead of Anthem, the Multiplayer on ME3 needed more to it and I bet it would have been a lot better game.
[Reply]
Setsuna 07:10 PM 04-17-2019
It's EA. Not buying it. They need 3 years of consumer friendly practices before I ever purchase anything from them again.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:51 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
It's EA. Not buying it. They need 3 years of consumer friendly practices before I ever purchase anything from them again.
Meh the same could be said for just about every games company, all a bunch of greedy bastards as a general rule.
[Reply]
007 10:00 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Meh the same could be said for just about every games company, all a bunch of greedy bastards as a general rule.
It all started with the mobile gaming devs. Thats where all the microtransaction shit started.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:38 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
It all started with the mobile gaming devs. Thats where all the microtransaction shit started.
Right I hate mobile games with a passion, but it's undeniable it's a huge cash cow. My wife loves mobile games but i've warned her I'm leaving her if she spends a penny on them. :P
[Reply]
007 10:43 PM 04-18-2019
Right I hate mobile games with a passion, but it's undeniable it's a huge cash cow. My wife loves mobile games but i've warned her I'm leaving her if she spends a penny on them. :P
If I really enjoy a game I will sometimes pay the small one or two dollar fee to remove the ads. But that is as far as I'll go.

That said, I'm finding it harder and harder to find good mobile games because they load them down with so many ads and started adding timegates and paygates.

The old Plants vs Zombie and Cover Orange style games are gone. Its all about how much money you can squeeze from a customer now.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:53 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
If I really enjoy a game I will sometimes pay the small one or two dollar fee to remove the ads. But that is as far as I'll go.

That said, I'm finding it harder and harder to find good mobile games because they load them down with so many ads and started adding timegates and paygates.

The old Plants vs Zombie and Cover Orange style games are gone. Its all about how much money you can squeeze from a customer now.
It's like a drug, they need to get you hooked for free or cheaply then move in for the killshot on your wallet. Not falling for that, especially when some games you can just go download the full version for free from certain sites on the intrawebz. I really don't play mobile games anymore, I did some Castle Clash for a bit but people spend upwards of 2000 dollars on that game.
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:02 AM 04-19-2019
You are right. And I don't buy from them either. I'll wait for the discount after it's been out for a year if at all.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:05 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
You are right. And I don't buy from them either. I'll wait for the discount after it's been out for a year if at all.
I don't blame you that's how most approach it. You see so many half assed or broken games asking for $60 plus dlc.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up