ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Jedi: Fallen Order
keg in kc 06:28 PM 04-13-2019
Single player only. No microtransactions or lootboxes. Developed by Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall, Apex Legends) using Unreal Engine. Stars Cameron Monaghan as Cal Kestis, a Jedi Padawan who survived Order 66.

[Reply]
Sorry 08:08 PM 04-13-2019
holy shit. IN
[Reply]
Bowser 08:14 PM 04-13-2019
That looks pretty bad ass
[Reply]
Frazod 08:32 PM 04-13-2019
I assume Kennedy wasn't involved, since the main character isn't a lesbian.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:50 PM 04-13-2019
This is EA so we'll see but they probably needed to release a single player version and get a different team on this. Looks promising but not holding my breath.

Some positives are Respawn entertainment, using the Unreal Engine and it's single player so it should offer up somethng different and MORE THAN LIKELY NO loot boxes.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:18 PM 04-13-2019
It's no lootboxes. Period. No more than likely about it. They were very clear about that.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:39 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's no lootboxes. Period. No more than likely about it. They were very clear about that.
I agree mostly and I never really overreacted to loot boxes as long as it's just cosmetics. That being said it's EA and no one will believe them until the game has been out 2 or 3 years without loot boxes.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 09:10 AM 04-14-2019
Zero expectations for a CGI trailer. Will never forgive EA for shoving it up Battlefront’s ass.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:31 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
Zero expectations for a CGI trailer. Will never forgive EA for shoving it up Battlefront’s ass.
Yeah, if they're not showing the actual gameplay, it definitely makes you wonder why.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:45 AM 04-14-2019
Already pre ordered the Deluxe Edition for the X lol....hyped beyond belief.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 PM 04-14-2019
Freakin' sweet. Hope we get to see Vader killing Jedi.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:38 PM 04-14-2019
I've long accepted that we'll never get another Kyle Katarn game, but this is just as good.

Single player, set in an era after the prequels, Empire running around doing cool shit, probably some cool levels, lightsabers, force powers, killing stormtroopers.

It'll be fun as long as I can play with keyboard and mouse.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:34 PM 04-14-2019
EA makes me VERY skeptical about purchasing this....but we've been craving a good Star Wars game for decades. Battlefront was a god damn mess. I hope to God they've learned their lesson on that (probably haven't)..can't really tell anything off of a trailer that doesn't show any gameplay...wonder why?

I just wish there was an open world (universe) game where you can fly/travel from planet to planet, have missions etc...kinda like a GTA type game, where you can be a Jedi in training, become an apprentice, battle the empire, fly the Falcon, have personal droids, fly Xwings and have space battles, also allows you to play the other side of the card where you can be the empire and train under Vader or something and you could do missions, fly in Tiefighters etc. There is SO much they could do w/ a Star Wars game, but it never gets done. Battlefront was a half assed mess.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 09:39 PM 04-14-2019
EA is on a "prove it" deal with me. I am cautiously optimistic.
[Reply]
JD10367 06:03 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I assume Kennedy wasn't involved, since the main character isn't a lesbian.
Pretty sure if the main character was a lesbian it'd be even more interesting...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up