ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 105
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Saul Good 08:46 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Fair game? That sounds like a threat.
A threat? What the fuck are you talking about?

Read your words. Look at them. Look what a bitch you are...

Holy shit. I was confused about why hootie roasted you because I had no idea who you were before this thread. It makes perfect sense now.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:47 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If only we could all overcome the oppression that is the CP mods...
Is that a threat? It sounds like a threat.
[Reply]
KC native 08:50 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Yeah, like that makes a difference. The most racist person I ever knew towards black people was half-black. His whore mom got knocked up by black guy and he was the result. Looked black, raised white, didn't fit in with anybody, and in the end he detested blacks, whites, and mainly himself.

And if he posted on ChiefsPlanet, guess who he'd sound like?
You are a male secretary not a psychologist. Stick to filing fat ass.

I, also, find your accusation of me being a racist while you consistently lob racial slurs my way amusing. You are a special kind of stupid and delusional combo.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:51 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
A threat? What the **** are you talking about?

Read your words. Look at them. Look what a bitch you are...

Holy shit. I was confused about why hootie roasted you because I had no idea who you were before this thread. It makes perfect sense now.

No it sounded like you and your little Hootie pals want to start shit with me now. I haven't done shit to you guys.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:54 AM 06-27-2013
PGM had to have known this thread was going to do numbers
[Reply]
KC native 08:56 AM 06-27-2013
No it sounded like you and your little Hootie pals want to start shit with me now. I haven't done shit to you guys.
Victim complex much?
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:57 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
Victim complex much?
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:57 AM 06-27-2013

I, also, find your accusation of me being a racist while you consistently lob racial slurs my way amusing. You are a special kind of stupid and delusional combo.
The misery and rage of your awful life oozes from your every post as surely as your BO stench oozes from your clogged pores. No degree is needed to see what a self-loathing prick you are.

Perhaps you should stick to jerking off when the price of gold falls, you tubby mutilated freak.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:59 AM 06-27-2013

If you don't like being attacked don't run around kicking lions in the nuts...
[Reply]
DaFace 08:59 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Just like you're ignoring native here?

****ing Hootie apologist
I don't know what this means. Why would I ignore him? Aside from the fact that no one really bothers me no matter what they say, I've got no issue with him in particular.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:03 AM 06-27-2013
Let me walk you through this:

Hootie got banned for throwing shit back in crazycoffey's face. I pointed out to Phil that people get shit thrown back in their faces all the time...such is life on a message board. I used a recent (at that time) mega-thread that was nothing but people piling on badgirl as an example. Phil said that, because badgirl had openly posted about her life previously (whereas coffey sent the info via PM), that badgirl was fair game and coffey was not. Yes, the logic is tortured, but that's what you get when Phil tries to justify his vendetta against hootie as something more than that.

Your posts should be fair game for lampooning on a message board based on Phil's words. If you don't want to bump into hootie, put him on ignore and don't post hundreds of times in threads that revolve around him.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:03 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't know what this means. Why would I ignore him? Aside from the fact that no one really bothers me no matter what they say, I've got no issue with him in particular.
What Phil says seems to bother you.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:04 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Is that a threat? It sounds like a threat.
I don't make threats unless you're touching my beer...
[Reply]
DaFace 09:10 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
What Phil says seems to bother you.
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
[Reply]
Rausch 09:12 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
Perhaps you should tell us...

[Reply]
Page 23 of 105
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up